Am I the only one that feels sick of the way HowToBasic wastes food?

First of all, I don't even understand why people find his content funny. Each time I watch one of his videos I feel really uncomfortable. But what I really hate is the way he WASTES perfectly fine food!! It makes me sick...

What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree with you. It's probably one of the dumbest channels on youtube. There's already enough starvation and enough people wasting food in the world, I don't see the point in wasting even more precious resources (wasting food doesn't just mean wasting the food items themselves but also other things such as fresh water. For example many food products take hundreds of liters of water to be produced. Last time I checked, fresh water was a very precious and finite resource on this planet...).

Most Helpful Girl

• It is upsetting. I live in a country where there are so many people thinking about what and where their next meal is going to be and trying to find a way to get food. The thing is people take so many things for granted and what people waste, they will look for one day.

Thank you so much for making me MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• It's more like how it usually is when people become concerned with sustainability in one way or another. The problem with it is that people usually take these things at face value, direct relations to the thing. A simple analogy would be what some people already know, that paper bags are more wasteful than plastic bags. If you took it at face value you might at first consider the paper bags to be made out of paper, and plastic to be more dangerous for the environment, which is in the long term not the case. Look at the tons of food supermarkets throw out, just based on the impact that has it should occupy your anger for an infinite amount of time before you'd even consider the waste on HowToBasic. But it doesn't and it won't, in which case, food waste isn't the real issue you're having.

I have a masters in engineering specializing partially in sustainability, for reference. It sounds gross when I read it but you might give a fuck, I don't know

• It's an aquired taste..
    It's humor, everyone finds different things funny.
    Just like people have different tastes in music and clothing.

I love his videos, same with idubz, maxi and FilthyFrank ❤️

Dark humor the best humor..

• Had to google him - Yeah, stupid

• One would consider his viewcount and subscribe counts

= food not so wasted

• Wasting food is stupid

• I think you should stop watching his videos

What Girls Said 3

• How to basic makes me sick in general

• I feel sick thinking about having to clean all of that mess.

• I think you should get a better hobby than complaining about a youtube