Do you like dark humour? Whats your darkest joke?

Dark humour to me is like a child with cancer, it never gets old.

Most Helpful Girl

• "My Girlfriend wanted me to treat her like a princess for her birthday. So I took her out, got her drunk, and crashed the car."

Most Helpful Guy

• A cruise ship is sinking and all havoc is breaking loose. Everybody scrambles to the lifeboats. Before loading the lifeboats, a teacher yells, "Children first!". Cop says to the teacher, "Fuck the children!" A priest walks up to the teacher and cop and says, "Do we have enough time?"

What Girls Said 8

• This made me laugh and yet go "awww" at the same time..

http://i.imgur.com/7aFulED.png

• Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985: Also in the Hamas Charter.
    Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

"The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree of Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews."

Haha haha ahahahahahahahahahaha

• I do like dark humour :P Uh... My favourite dark humour joke isn't mine so I can't take any credit for it but it's something like:

What was the last thing to go through the minds of the 9/11 jumpers?
    Their feet.

• The hating of breast feeding in public needs to stop. I can raise my cat anyway I want to.

• I love dark humor and one of my favorite comedians that does it is Jimmy Carr. ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuBlbMmjBrg

• Why are Iranian women always so high?
    Because they are always getting stoned! Bahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahhhahhahhhhahaahahahahahahhhahahhhhhha!
    I made that one up

• Yes XD

• Lmfao I don't think it gets much darker than joking about your child's death

Lol it does get darker. Have you ever tried Ethiopian food? Yeah, neither have the Ethiopians.

@Intraluminal haha those are good ones

What's the fastest land animal? An Ethiopian chicken.

lol I didn't get it until now... okay fine that's worse.

What Guys Said 11

• While on a hike one of the guys asks what happens if we see a mountain lion. I joke that we throw his chawawa at it and run. That is why he brought that tiny dog with him in the first place right?

Did that really happen?

oh god xD probably the only thing that "dog" is good for in the wild is attracting predators

Now your talking that tiny thing is a pain. That dog makes a better football than a companion. Some of those dogs are nice dogs but not that one.

• A seal walks into a Bar.
    He sits down and the bartender asks, "what can I get you?"
    The Seal replies, "Anything but a Canadian Club on the Rocks."

• How do all ethnic jokes start? - With a look over your shoulder

• Haha I love it. Mine are usually racist to my black friend at night. Like dude where did you go? All I see is floating white teeth haha I'm terrible.

• I'm a fan, it's like that time Stephen Hawking walked into a bar... just kidding.

• Wow, my darkest joke would offend at least 1/3 of population here.

Try us lol

I was kidding, I'm Mexican and didn't get invited to the piƱata party! Haha.

@TonyRyanAgain I was talking about intraluminal xD by the way sorry you werent invited :(

• I don't know if it's dark humor or just insensitive, but:

If we had more nets in Africa, we could save millions of mosquito lives by preventing them from getting AIDS.

Yup, thats dark humour alright lol

cause its about black people

• It can be quite offensive at times though, it's just like English humor, it may not be funny to others that are not familiar with the subject or culture

• How do you get a hundred dead babies into a bathtub? With a blender.
    How do you get them out again? With a straw.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more