Pub film? Anyone know anything about it? "Supposedly a legal free streaming site"?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the UK, it's legal to stream just not to download.
    There are many Android apps which stream, and hence are legal.
    Show Box, Megabox, Cinema Box, are three good examples.

You can find the latest versions if you search the Showbox sub reddit on reddit. com

What Guys Said 6

• Never heard about it but I don't think it's legal if you don't pay for it, unless it works like youtube.

• 0|0
  • You can not get in trouble for streaming. Someone else uploaded it, you are simply watching it. No crime in that.

• You can't get into trouble for streaming movies since you're not actually downloading 😆👍

• i have used it and it is pretty good

Yeah that's what one my friends says. I just don't want to get a lovely cease and desist order like someone I knew that used bit tor****.

i have used it for a bit and i never got no letter or anything stated to stop using the site

• Anything free, is likely, illegal. remember, they're stealing films. it's illegal

What Girls Said 0