This guy in school keeps on sitting next to me? Help?

I really don't want to sit next to him, he tries to start conversations and I always let them die because I couldn't give a fck, then he starts saying if I'm being moody etc. and starts snoring all the time and saying '' so bored '', I just don't want to talk to him but he doesn't seem to understand it also I'm not moody, I just don't wanna talk TO YOU, how to say it undirectly? I don't wanna be rude because he hasn't been rude

What Guys Said 2

• With guys you have to be rude, you are too kind in the way you reject them, they will think you are playing hard to get.

Be upfront. "Look pal, i am not interested in you, i am unconfortable every time you sit next to me, so i want you to stop bothering me anymore".

• Just act real busy sit in different places in your class sooner or later he will get the point

What Girls Said 0