Is it a FACT that masculine faces have thin lips, small eyes, thick eyebrows, rectangular jawline?

FACT?

• All that is fact
  • Some of that is fact
  • none of that is fact

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I've met guys with big lips both pale and black who were so sexy masculine. I've known musicians with bigger eyes and small jaws, I love eyebrows of my kind which is arched because they are expressive but also all kinds.

Wheelchair, no chair, one step, two step- these are all desired. Love yourself first then love will follow. ❤️

• 17d

Um yuck. I reported that shit as offensive but who knows. That's racist af. Don't like being dragged into it. Did you not report? You can't say who is better a, b, c, d, e race.

Please don't be so be one those. I've been contacted by three white supremacist groups in the past month.

I'm a French/Irish Catholic that's been burned out on both sides by Britain.

Toad hit the road.

• 17d

nah i just hate how she spouts off her opinion as fact in there

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think a man needs all of these traits to look masculine. But thick eyebrows are masculine and the rest is not important.

• 17d

Hahaha this is great! You are one of the few people I've ever seen who puts eyebrows above all the other traits. ^_^

• Yes those are all scientifically masculine traits. Its signs of higher testosterone. Now can a person still have a masculine face if they have a few of those features, yes.

But overall having those features means you probably make more testosterone.

• They are typical masculine features, yes.
    Does every masculine face display all of these features? Obviously not.

• 17d

but would you say its a fact? or opinion?

• 17d

Hmm.. it's just one of those common sense matters.. just like being taller and bigger are masculine traits and being smaller and shorter are commonly seen as more feminine.

• The jawline and the eyebrows yes but lots of masculine guys have lush lips and big eyes.

• I dunno, haha. Mayyybee. I don''t think about it much. I think it could be some true.

• I mean, it's a tendency but there are various jaw types for both genders.

• thick eyebrows are nice. everything else nah don't think so i need a pic. Some men can pull it of some can't

• I never liked that stereotypical masculine face.

• It s more about how everything work together than single traits on their own

• i don't believe so.
    i find full lips and round faces to be very masculine

• jawline, eyebrows - yes
    lips, eyes - no

• Not a fact at all

• Those are masculine features but they aren't 'exclusively' masculine... if you get what I'm saying.

• I don't even understand how this is judged but I voted no.

What Guys Said 12

• You can't factually define masculinity and femininity since everyone's interpretation of either is different.

• I thought those were supposedly signs of high testosterone. However, faces that are more balanced tend to appeal to a larger audience.

• 17d

but if someone told you that its a fact that these are all masculine features, what would you tell them?

• 17d

I wouldn't care. Personally, I think there is truth to it but I haven't done on a ton of research on it. They may not innately be nasculine but those features are often perceived as such. After a quick search I was able to find this "we found that shape features typically perceived as masculine are wide faces with a wide inter-orbital distance, a wide nose, thin lips, and a large and massive lower face. "

www.researchgate.net/.../272161703_The_Morphometrics_of_Masculinity_in_Human_Faces

• Hmm I have all those traits /= well except for the eyes I don't think they are small and my lips are decently sized.

• 17d

• 17d

I'd probably tell em it's false since different ethnicity have masculine faces as well for instance blacks have huge ass lips and generally less thick eye brows.

now the one thing I can tell you is universally a strong pronounced and rectangular jaw like mine is a sign of masculinity because without high levels of testosterone you can't develop it. And it's been a sign of being virile and strong with hundreds if not more years. but i can't speak for the other traits.

I have heard though that having a certain type of forehead is more masculine then other types, I can't remember the type of forehead though.

• i would say thick eye brows and "chistled jaw" are starters. small eyes and small lips i would say no though.

• I have thick eyebrows. I don't know about a jawline though. I've never understood that. I wonder if I have one

• 17d

bro you have a beard, jawlines are irrelevant if its long enough

• 17d

• 17d

Pfft. I don't know. Lol

• Most of this is not fact. I have full lips and big eyes but my face still looks masculine... And jawlines don't have to be rectangular in order to look masculine.

• some of that is true, but not all of it

• Some of that is fact.

• Ladies love my big lips ;)

• I have all these except jawline thang.. D; And ye I have masculine face bruh 😎

• I thought it was square jaw and wide cheekbones aswell

• I'm out of luck😂