How do you feel about people ignoring your texts/calls?

I've see this subject floating about here so lets try and get opinions. We all know mobile (cellular) phones are a must have in everyone's life these days, the convenience of contacting someone is so much easier than about 20 years ago (I know I'm old ha ha), where you had to rely on land line... Show More

This also accounts for phone calls, if you went to someone's voice mail would you want a call back at least in a day? If someone ignored your calls and didn't call you back, would you be annoyed?
Thanks for the excellent responses, please keep them coming. It's funny, I text a friend from work after work as we planned to meet and she completely ignored my texts! Think she'll be treated the same back in return :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is just a friend I get annoyed but I assume they are busy. Friends that reply quickly to text get a lot of respect from me, as I am quick to reply myself... The ones that are always ignoring or take for ever to reply, I quickly distance my self from, seriously unless there is a good reason you should be easy to reach by text or calling.

For girls I like, I kinda assume if a girl is doing it it is because she is not interested. If she does it but then acts totally diffrent when I am around her (like really interested or what not) I assume she is dishonest and probably playing with multiple guys. I say this cause I have seen a girl that usually ignores my calls ignore other guys calls when she is around me. So it hit me, she is probably doing the same thing to a lot of guys (my logic but works for me).