How do you feel about people ignoring your texts/calls?

I've see this subject floating about here so lets try and get opinions. We all know mobile (cellular) phones are a must have in everyone's life these... Show More

This also accounts for phone calls, if you went to someone's voice mail would you want a call back at least in a day? If someone ignored your calls and didn't call you back, would you be annoyed?
Thanks for the excellent responses, please keep them coming. It's funny, I text a friend from work after work as we planned to meet and she completely ignored my texts! Think she'll be treated the same back in return :)

Most Helpful Opinion

• If it is just a friend I get annoyed but I assume they are busy. Friends that reply quickly to text get a lot of respect from me, as I am quick to reply myself... The ones that are always ignoring or take for ever to reply, I quickly distance my self from, seriously unless there is a good reason you should be easy to reach by text or calling.

For girls I like, I kinda assume if a girl is doing it it is because she is not interested. If she does it but then acts totally diffrent when I am around her (like really interested or what not) I assume she is dishonest and probably playing with multiple guys. I say this cause I have seen a girl that usually ignores my calls ignore other guys calls when she is around me. So it hit me, she is probably doing the same thing to a lot of guys (my logic but works for me).