What does it mean when a guy says he feels "safe" with you?

we get along very well, often sharing with each other laughs and problems - sometimes I wonder if he actually likes me, even a little - he recently told me he feels safe hanging out and chatting with me - what does it mean? friend zoned? something more?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It means he's comfortable around you and can let his guard down

What Guys Said 2

• It meanshe's open to you emotionally, can confide in you, and probably means he'll sign over his soul to you if you let him, so try not to abuse his feelings too much!Friend zone? Nothing of the sort, he'd be open to anythng with you.

• I'd take that as a good sign. It means he finds it hard to trust women, or people in general and you have gotten past that wall. Ask him, do you think we could ever be more than friends? If he looks open to the idea, he'll tell you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not certain of he friend zoned you. He might think of you as a really good friend OR he might really REALLY like you !