• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy gives you a fist bump when you did something great?

This guy and I work together on a project and I make a breakthrough (did something innovative). He gave me a fist bump after I told him about it.

i'm not suggesting that it's any kind of flirting. I just want to ask what kind of sign is he trying to show.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A fist bump, in Western society, denotes a feeling of congratulations from the giver to the recipient. Often a gesture of bonding between bros, it has evolved into a more unisex form of saying "Hey man, that was awesome. Good job". Alterations of the fist bump could be a game of bloody knuckles, where participants try to draw blood to their opponent by way of striking said opponents balled fist. But this is usually a completely separate entity from the actual "bro fist" experienced in comradery.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!