• Ask
  • myTake

What does the question " would you do him" mean?

does it mean will I have sex with him full stop or do I like him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It means do you like him enough to have sex with him as he is right now. For many people this is the first exclusion criteria when looking for a significant other

• Thanks for BA :)

• Ted always knows :')

What Guys Said 21

• SEX

• It simply means will you have sex with him. Generally when that's asked its mostly if not purely based on aesthetics. Just an initial snap decision gauging your attraction to someone.

• Means Chess. Would you play him in a game of Chess.

• 8----D + ( V ) + ? = "Would you do him?"

• yes, means screwing the guy. girls talk naughty like this.'Some girls even tell each other. "Is he F***able girlfriend?"

• Sex. A woman knows within 30 seconds of meeting a guy if he has any chance at all to hit.

• LOL I've heard 5 mins...But then again, when it comes to sex, it's easier to change a woman's minds than it is for men... Actually, it's A GUY that will decide within 30 seconds if a chick has any chance at all ;)Because as we all know, for men, we are "visually driven" whereas women are not so much :P

• Lol. For guys, I agree. It's funny because there is this split second reaction and you know deep down almost immediately. It's kinda shallow but also kinda true.

• Means sex.

• It means sex.

• They want to know if you'd f*** them, simple as that.

• Instant sex.

• "DO" in this sense is a euphemism for "f***" or "have sex" or "have intercourse" or "fornicate with" or "make love to" or "sleep with" or "screw" etc etc I am sure you get the point.

• That means would do them. Not I would date them. I think it could even be used to say despite a flaw they are still worthy of a one time horizontal hokey pokey. Guy one "Man, that girl has a weird looking ass... and cankles" Guy 2 "I would still do her"One persons deal breaker may not be another'sThanks for the question.

• it means would you f*ck him. would you do me?

• haha I dunno

• totally asking do you like him enough to do him or not that much

• The moment someone attractive walks past and if I'm stood with a friend who knows me really well, it's funny because I just have to say "...yep." and he's like "you would, you'd go there?" understands me straight away :)

• p.s. it's called urbandictionary.com

• Sex

• Yes, it does mean if you would have sex with him, but it's also more of a "do you find him attractive" question.

• It means the garbage stinks and it is time to take it out ...wink wink

• It means will you have sex with him.

What Girls Said 4