What does the question " would you do him" mean?

does it mean will I have sex with him full stop or do I like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means do you like him enough to have sex with him as he is right now. For many people this is the first exclusion criteria when looking for a significant other

• Thanks for BA :)

• Ted always knows :')

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 21

• It simply means will you have sex with him. Generally when that's asked its mostly if not purely based on aesthetics. Just an initial snap decision gauging your attraction to someone.

• That means would do them. Not I would date them. I think it could even be used to say despite a flaw they are still worthy of a one time horizontal hokey pokey.

Guy one "Man, that girl has a weird looking ass... and cankles"

Guy 2 "I would still do her"

One persons deal breaker may not be another's

Thanks for the question.

• Means Chess. Would you play him in a game of Chess.

• They want to know if you'd f*** them, simple as that.

• Sex. A woman knows within 30 seconds of meeting a guy if he has any chance at all to hit.

• LOL I've heard 5 mins...

But then again, when it comes to sex, it's easier to change a woman's minds than it is for men... Actually, it's A GUY that will decide within 30 seconds if a chick has any chance at all ;)

Because as we all know, for men, we are "visually driven" whereas women are not so much :P

• Lol. For guys, I agree. It's funny because there is this split second reaction and you know deep down almost immediately. It's kinda shallow but also kinda true.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 4

• In my eyes "would you do him", means "would you have sex with him?"

Nothing about liking him, just sexual attraction or just wanting sex with the person.

• Would you like to have intercourse with him

• Usually means do you think he's hot enough to bang.

• sex