How much alcohol does it take for you to get drunk?

Are you a guy/girl?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

Do you usually drink?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 24

• i don't drink

• I'm 5'6, I'm chubby & I have a high tolerance I think.

Never been drunk.

Seven shots & stayed clear headed all throughout the night. Maybe a bit more hyper though.

• dunno:)

• im 5'4" bout 160 and it takes me maybe 5 consecutive shots to get drunk. tho usually ill only have like 1 or 2 beers throughout an night at home.

im gonna be screwed on my birthday

• girl

4ft 9

idk, fit

no

not much, LOL, a couple of shots, already dancing my butt off =)

• girl

5'2

44kg...err 97 lbs I think

no I don't really drink all the time because my alcohol tolerance is non-existent.

when I'm at a bar and I'm just sitting around not being that active, I get super buzzed after one jug of beer. never tried anything beyond that. don't want to. don't dare to.

if I'm at a club, I usually dance the alcohol off so I'm able to handle more alcohol in the system. probably about 2 jagerbombs, 2 tequila shots, a few chocolate cake shots, a glass of macallan + coke...but that's stretched out over at least 3 hours...dancing.

i just stay buzzed though, I never go beyond that. don't wanna do anything stupid to embarrass myself :p

• dam now I want one...

yeah the time I tried one I was like, are you serious? it taste like f***in chocolate man.

got me buzzin too haha.

• chocolate cake shots are the best.

• i love chocolate cake!

• Never Got Drunk.

Girl

5'5"

150

lol..i drink..and never get drunk...i just get clumsy and some people say I start laughing alot...but I feel sane...i guess.

• Depends what I drink. If I'm taking lets say shot of tequila, I'd say 7-8 shots gets me in between buzzed and drunk. If I were to get sh*tfaced (which I do not like doing lol) I'd drink a bottle and a half, it takes a while and quite a bit of liquor for me to get drunk, drunk.

5'4

126

meh, last time I drank was Sunday. I don't do it all the time, but enough.

• I don't even like alcohol very much but if I wanted to get drunk it would take like 5 shots.

5'7

125

• 5'11" 155 lbs.

I don't drink beer, only liquor.

It takes me about 6 shots of schnapps to get me to the point where other people can notice I'm not 100%.

• 5'9"

120

yes (not a ton, but more than "rarely")

The closest I've come to getting drunk was when I drank a half a bottle of wine as well as two other drinks. I wasn't actually all that drunk, though.

• Girl, tall, athletic/average. It takes 3 drinks for me to start getting drunk.

• Two tablespoons of Nyquil. Meaning not much at all.

I'm 5'4", a fatty, and I rarely drink.

• that is what the call a light what if you get a buzz on Nyquil ha ha ha

• does that make you drunk? if I took 2 tablespoons of that I wouldn't be drunk necessarily, id be out cold... lol

• Girl

5'1

135 lbs

Yes

It doesn't take much for me to get drunk, unfortunately. I really can't hold my booze. :/

• Hey lets get a drink where I remain honest of intention throughout the night

• i'm ninja, I can handle a little tingle.

• Impossible, I'm surrounded my a strong electrical current whenever I sleep. You'd get a nasty shock. :P

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

I hate it when people, especially guys, brag about how much they can drink without getting drunk, they say stuff like 'I drank for 2 days straight and I wasn't drunk!' Cmon yeah right what was it you were drinking? Water?! Well being drunk really depends on how fast you drink them one after the other and also your tolerance for alcohol, somebody who drinks everyday will get drunk a lot slower than someone who drinks once a week, I think size does play a part although its a small one from what I've seen. For me to be drunk, at a decent pace maybe like 6 or 7 beers, I'm a guy, I'm 5"10, 145lbs, and I don't drink that often, only if its a special occasion or a good sports event is on at the pub. I've seen men who were smaller than me drink a bottle of Irish whiskey and not get drunk, mainly because they have a high tolerance for alcohol while a guy twice his size would have to be carried home because he's not used to it. I'm Irish and unfortunately alcohol does play a big part in our culture so I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to booze lmao, good question :)

• guy

5'11"

168

no I never drank before

• guy

5'9"

145lbs

no

• never drank

• Im about 5' 7" and 105 pounds. On an emtpy stomach takes about 6 shots of 80 proof liquor. On a full stomach over double. This is spaced out throughout the night though. It would only take me like 4 consecutive shots to get me drunk

• 6,4 245 i,m a guy and it takes 3 twelve pack or 10 to 12 Jack D or JIM B I don,t drink that much but I just know how fast to drink

• 5"11

160

I get drunk every Friday, some Saturdays , and a few times during the week, I think I'm an 18 year old alcoholic ha ha but it usually takes about 3 or 4 fourlokos or 6 or 7 beers in an hour, or 5 shots of anything tasty

• ive never been drunk...

the most that's happened to me is after drinking 4 or 5 drinks throughout the day ill be tipsy. not clumsy, but I know if I don't pay attention ill do something stupid (like run into a glass door...). and I laugh alot... lololol...

im a guy

5'11

145 lbs

and I don't usually drink at all

• guy

5'9"

175

mostly at school

I never really remember how much I drink on any night. It's different every time. If I had to guess I'd say 6-7 beers gets me pretty tipsy

• Guy

6'5"

Not sure of my exact weight

No

I actually can't drink for some reason... I have like a super low tolerance and I get sick from it very easily like migraines/vomitting... so I don't drink. I have tried though in like middle school out of curiousity with disasterous concequences

• Guy.

6'1"

225 lbs.

I get tore up about twice a month.

I can get about 2/3 of the way through a bottle of 100-proof rum or rye whiskey before it hits me, but then it REALLY hits me, and I'll stay buzzed for 3-4 hours.

• Guy

5'7"

About 170

I used to drink about once week but haven't in a long time.

I would say about 5 shots of Jack Daniels to start feeling it. Once I hit 10 or so start to become a mess. Although it I took the shots faster I would need less. If I did shots back to back I would probably be really drunk after maybe 5.

• i can drink one forloco and be buzzin really good.

i had the house to my-self this 4th of July weekend and I drank for 4 days straight, didn't get drunk once.

i'm a guy, obviously.

i'm 6'2.

130(i'm light, I know)

no not really, just rare special occasions.

o and a forloko is a 23.5 oz can of caffeinated 12% alcohol. they taste bomb.

• Are you a guy/girl? - a guy

How tall are you? - 6'1

How much do you weigh? - 170

Do you usually drink? - three beers every week/ two scotchs every month

• never been drunk in my life...

• guy. Height 6'3. Weight 220. I drink about every other weekend. A fifth of 40% will do the job if I drink it in an hour or so

• Guy

5'11

160

A couple times a month

Usually anywhere around 8-12 beers will get me drunk, depending on how fast I drink them and what I ate beforehand.

• This varies entirely from person to person but realistically, the larger the person, the more it would take for them to get drunk.

Are you a guy/girl? - I am a guy

How tall are you? - 6'1

How much do you weigh? - Last time I checked I was 195

Do you usually drink? - I honestly shouldn't I actually can't even stand the taste of it, but onloy drink socially

I would say it takes like an average amount to get drunk of someone my size, varies from drink to drink I guess

• I am a guy, 5'10, weigh about 155, though fluctuates five pounds depending on whether I lift more or do more cardio in the week.

I don't drink that often, nor drink that much.

I think it would take 5-8 drinks to make me somewhat drunk and any more than that and I get belligerent.

For anyone who thinks this is weak, I agree and used to be able to drink WAY more in the military, but that just got old :P

• 6'5" 220lb male can drink a entire 750ml bottle of johny walker and walk a straight line. recently cut back on drinking because the fact that I can do that scares me

• ┬ádont be a dipsh*t, dipsh*t.

• It scares us all wizzard...

• im 6'2" 182, a guy of course...i drink every weekend - as far as knowing what it takes to get me drunk...recently I ahve no idea...we just buy handles between 3 of us and until we're ready to go then we go...we kinda treat it like driving a standard car - there's no need for me to look at the RPMS when driving a standard car, I can go by feel and noise...same with alcohol...i just drink till I know I'll be good lol

• Guy, 6'2", 165 lbs., I never partied in high school (guess I was saving it all for college), then went to parties multiple times a week for my 4 years at university. I drink socially these days, but much, much less frequently. Even so, when it comes to beer, I don't really feel anything I'm until about 6-8 deep - and if I were to reach the point of no return, that comes at about 12. But luckily, I don't go out of my way to push those limits anymore, there's no need.

• Show More