Do black girls like Hispanic men?

Interracial dating is more common, but I hardly see a black girl with a Hispanic guy. I myself am looking for one. I would like a girl's opinion about this. What's the deal? Do you ladies like us Hispanic guys? To make things clear, many hispanic guys take a second look at a cute black girl that walks by except that most of us think that they wouldn't give us the time of day. Come on black ladies give us some feedback.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Of course everyone is different, but I like Hispanic men and many of my friends do too. Especially if he has an accent that just makes me weak lol! I personally rarely date outside of my race because I'm worried about what the guy thinks. I usually am like he might not like black girls so I never make a move or show interest. That is probably true for a lot of girls and that's why we just stick to our own, but yeah I would go out with a Hispanic guy.

• Well, I've been with my hispanic boyfriend for 5 almost 6 years now, and I mean... Its been amazing. I'm a black girl and I thought that when we first started out that we wouldn't have been together for so long, but we have. And like 'inlovewithamexican' , my boyfriend grew up in a black community in New York, and I'm British so, we constantly say "what the hell" how did we end up in love. Personally, I am more attracted to his culture and his heritage, than any other race apart from my own.I believe it depends more upon the person you attract rather than how they you think they percieve you. Not all black girls will be attracted to Hispanic men, but some maybe. It just depends on the people involved and if you "click".

• Ok so my current boyfriend is Mexican one of the most beautiful Mexican men to me. When I first met him I liked him but never was approached in a serious manor by any other Hispanic guys so I ended up letting him go as I got older and opened my mind I realized that there were Hispanic men that actually really liked black women so years later I ended up approaching him and putting all thoughts behind me and go after him and I'm as happy as I could ever be. But I to wonder why I don't see to many Hispanic men with black women I honestly believe Hispanic guys have to attract a black women with awareness to urban culture my boyfriend has grown up in a black environment so its easy to relate to each other and that strengthens our relationship.

• I LOVE Hispanic guys. I grew up around a lot of Hispanics, mostly Dominicans and I'm just so comfortable around them. I was mistaken for one a lot growing up being "morena" so I just kind of fell in with them. I eat their food, I can dance a mean bachata, and their parents seem to like me a lot more when they find out that I'm not just "black" but Haitian because we're neighbors. I love it when they speak Spanish to me because it's just so sexy and I once dated a guy who called me his mami chula which I just adored. So when it comes to dating they're number one on my list of preferences.When it comes to bringing a guy home my family would much prefer if I brought a Hispanic boy as opposed to Black-American because we have much more in common culturally like with our music and food and how we're taught to treat our men.

The problem is I'll get a lot of attention from them, they'll tell me I'm pretty for a black girl and express their attraction, but where I live they seem almost hesitant to try for more...almost as if they're afraid I won't be into them which is crazy since I'm always around them!

• i'm black and I've dated a bunch of hispanic guys that's all I dated hispanic and black that's what I tend to like the most

• im black(ethiopian :] ) and I wouldn't mind at all to go out with a hispanic chicoo ;)

i think you guys are really cutee..!btw I live in italy so I think it would be kinda hard..:(

• I'm not attracted to hispanic men(ricki martin ect) they look like white guys with a tan to me. But I'm white so I can't say what a black woman might like.

• OF course I would date an hispanic guy because most of them are a gentlemen

• Thanks anesha...hispanic guys love girls that appreciate a gentleman...

• yep. and the babies would be so beautiful!

• i love hispanic guys I get a lot of attention from them but never dated one and would love to they are very sweet and passionate and attractive

• Yeah,a good amount of us do but I have some black friends who won't date outside the race, too.

A lot of us do, though.

• Thank you for your comment...nice pic

• I'm black and I like hispanic guys and lots of my friends do. I guess it all depends on where you are. The places where I've been, there aren't many hispanic guys. Back in high school my friends and I used to watch telenovelas and we used to day dream about how it would be like to meet a Miguel or an Antonio.

So, don't give up, you will find a pretty black girl.

• Comment for the jamaicubana: I wish I was the only one...more women for me...lol j/k..im sure there are lots of us who will like you. Especially in California...san bernardino county/riverside county/LA county

• I am jamaican (indian)and cuban, but considers myself black and hispanic guys are basically the only guys I love. But its weird because on the internet I always see that hispanic guys usually don't go for black girls. Are you just one in a million?

• Short answer: Sometimes.

Long answer: Depends on which girl and which guy.

Flirt with them and see who flirts back.