What does it mean when a guy wants to meet your family?

This guy and I aren't dating, but maybe with time we will. We've only been talking for about three weeks and our relationship is more of a long distance one. I live about an hour from him and we're always working and hardly see each other, we only really talk on the phone or text. However, he recently saw that I was getting frustrated because my mom and my sister have been pressuring me to meet him, but I didn't think it was time yet. When he learned of this, he automatically said, "I want to meet them". What does this mean?

I forgot to add that even though he wants to meet my family, he's only told his mom that I'm a friend...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• mmm, pressure him then. Make it knon that your in the relationship as well and might like to meet his family.

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to take the relationship a bit further, and of course he's only meeting them, he's not staying the night, spending Christmas or going on vacation with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that he may see you as a potential girlfriend someday. I'm kinda in ur situation. I'm talking to this guy but he says that we are not going out because of the distance. We live an hour away as well, but he has met my mother and my family at my graduation party about 2 months ago and I have been to his mother house and met her as well as his two younger sisters.