• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys block girls who tell them they like them? I thought guys wanted girls to be honest and direct?

I just told I guy I liked him and still wanted to be friends (sent in a message to him on Facebook) and then he blocks me! What the heck?! Will... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1- Guys like the chase more then the capture.2- You could have been a bit more conservative and let him make more of the plays3- Not honest and direct, but never not a lier and somewhat direct Overall the dude is a d***, let him go and find a better man

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 4

• Grils block guys this way all the time! It probably just means he's already in some sort of relationship and doesn't want complications.

• sooo many reasons why, it could be anything. when I hear "friend" come from a woman in regards to "us" tho I immediately take that as a sign she's just not interested in dating me. its involuntary like a reflex and I move on.

• I wouldn't block, but I might not respond.Depends on the how much I knew the girl and her past.

What Girls Said 2

• I get blocked a lot by guys because I like to debate, then they think I'm all intellect and no sex drive. Also, a girlfriend of mine told me that whenever you mention the word "friend" to a guy, as oppose to "boyfriend" he might interpret that as a non-sexual relationship.Just a thought.

• It could be a number of things. He could have met someone else he likes, and doesn't want to hurt you. By you finding out on fb. He could have a girlfriend already. He could be really busy with exams, and not wanting to get into anything with girls. Just realized that he's not that into you. He blocked you, so what happened happened..the best thing you could do now is just move on from him. He's not putting time and effort into you, he's not worth your time.

What They Said On Facebook