Boyfriend is leaving me alone for the holidays?

We are together for 2 years now, he told me he will spend Christmas with his family and new years skiing with the boys. Is he not interested in me at... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems a bit thoughtless, My girlfriends brothers and sisters came back from University and their work abroad for the holidays, she and I did have plans but I asked her if she still wanted to meet up or have time with her family... She picked her family, which is OK with me since I know it'll have been ages since she seen them especially since they live a good bit away! So I'd understand the family bit, but usually I put my girlfriend ahead of my friends... I don't follow that whole bros before ho's crap, especially since I'd not even consider referring my girlfriend to the latter... But I mean, good friends would understand that your girlfriend would want to see you at Christmas surely? I mean my best friends all did... I think it's the draw of friends and fun he's after, I'd not say he doesn't like you but he might be a tiny bit selfish, no?