• Ask
  • myTake

Boyfriend spends more time with his friends than me!

I'm the definition of a laid back girlfriend, I completely trust my boyfriend, encourage him to hang out with his friends, we never fight and I'm not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hey, yeah I know how you feel..I've just broken up from a 3 year relationship because my boyfriends relationship with his friends became to intense and I was too much of a hassle compared to his friends.I was like you, as laid back as possible.Not demanding or anything,The mistake I made was not telling him how I felt about his friends,Obviously I can see why you'd want to see him more..So the best I can say from experience is just to talk to him about it.Discuss the possibility of maybe how he could balance the week between you and his friends..You won't get anywhere without talking to him though. Hope that helped a little.

• I know exactly how you feel I'm in the exact situation right now. its so confusing because you don't want to break off a relationship that you put so much time and effort and but I would say talk 2 him and ask him upfront do you want to be with me and and do you want this relationship 2 work. if he says yes give him an ultimatum if he can't give that same effort he puts in 2 spendin time with friends 2 you den that means your clearly not of a great importance 2 him because its not fair your puttin effort and n he's not.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• I kind of have the same problem, but not as extreme. I think you should try confronting him more often about this problem. Maybe try to go and hang out with his friends as well, at the same time he does. Remember he has a whole life besides you, but let you be a big part of that world. If he truly loves you he'd understand and see you more often, even if you aren't alone.

What They Said On Facebook