Do guys really like thick thighs?

**First I'd like to clarify, I mean thick, not fat**I'm starting to hear it in songs a lot where the guy says he likes a thin waist with hips and thick thighs. I've heard guy friends say it too that they don't like little thighs on a girl. I always thought they did! My natural body shape is small on top, bigger on bottom. I have tiny arms, stomach waist, etc. (Although I have C boobs). But on the bottom, I definitely have big hips and thighs, but then my calves are small again. I've worked out since puberty trying to make my thighs smaller and I'm realizing this is just the way they are. Toned but thick lol Is it true though, that guys really like them? Or do they not?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• LOVE thick thighs! :D. I find them extremely attractive especially when they touch, plus if a women is naturally meant to have thicker thighs than it is much healthier for her. Something like this is hot! link link link

• the first and last links don't work and the second girls looks fat.

• Show Older
    • @ bel42 that's good fat

• ya definitely good fat, in the 2nd pic, I'm sure she's got a whole lot of jiggle in those thighs and that's hot!

What Guys Said 12

• Like any physical trait, you'll find some guys who like them, some who hate them, and many who don't care much either way.Women tend to gain and carry weight on their hips and thighs, while men tend to carry weight around their stomachs, but of course, genetics will cause a wide range of variation. And likewise, different men will find different things attractive. Some men want only big boobs, and some want only small boobs, and some don't care. Other men only care about the butt (some big, some small, etc.). And still others focus on other body parts.But all of that is just *initial* attraction. Once a guy gets to know you, your individual body parts become much less important, no matter if they are attractive to him or not.

• I do prefer some size to them, yes.

• I actually like petite women, so not really, but there are guys I know who like that a lot.

• I love thick thighs! SOOO HOT

• I should start out saying, guys are instinctively attracted to- wide hips = good for child birth- sufficient breast for milk for the children (yours are great)- overall fitness for keeping up with the nomadic group when traveling.you know that if you exercise a region a lot it builds muscle there, bulking you up in that location. Why do you think athletes who ride bikes have thick thighs?If you want to loose fat deposits the exercise you need to do is cardiovascular, getting your heart rate and breathing up. To help ensure your muscles are long and thin but strong and flexible stuff like yoga and pilates is excellent. I think it's Pilates that increases your heart rate and breathing enough to incorporate cardiovascular, with the strength exercises while stretching for flexibility and long thin muscles. Whereas yoga typically doesn't quite get your heart rate as high, but yoga also helps with mental stressesIf you want more of an hourglass figure, perhaps try some upper body specific exercises to build some bulk up top. Not too much or you'll look like a guy.As for my personal preference, I find that girls with stick legs and have too many bones sticking out all over the place in general, which is quite painful when you're in the bedroom.

• Most definitely you can be assured that 90% of guys like thick thighs. You see its a trend here, guys like all the things physically in a girl that guys don't have, and vice versa. Big breasts came first, than big butts, and now guys are finally coming out that they love thick thighs. And you're right, not fat thighs, but thick thighs... also, not super muscular thighs either (Ilike body builder ladies have), I'm sure many guys would agree with me that those are unattractive. I was riding a plane today, and, being bored, I checked out some of the girls legs sitting near me (since I'm a major leg fan), two of them were boderline normal/thick, and I thought of them as very hot! But this other girl in front and to the right of me, right in my view wearing this short skirt, had these "stick legs", literally, its like the kind of legs you see in pictures of anorexic people, I didn't give her a second glance through the entire flight even though she was right there plain as day. And yet the girl sitting next to me, about average weight, maybe a little thick in a few area, she wore pants and was reading some book about weight management. To be honest, I think these thicker girls need to be ones wearing the shorts and skirts and being proud of their legs and these anorexic-looking underweight stick-leg girls should be reading the weight managment books (to gain some!) and put some pants on. Just my humble opinion of course, girls can do whatever they want to be happy. I just think what society says in terms of what is attractive and unattractive is way off base, and I'm surprised that in this enlightened age girls of average or thick proportions are on a never ending mission to look like the girl with the stick legs...

Yeah, thick thighs all the way. There's just something sexy about filled out shaped thighs that wins hands down. In fact I genuinely look at it as an aesthetic thing, flat stomach with thick, muscly, toned thighs just screams sexy in the same way that a guy with big thick arms and a slim waist probably would to a woman I guess. Not everyone is the same though, some girls prefer skinny guys without thick arms just as some guys prefer skinny girls without thick legs. It all comes down to personal preference but in general thick thighs and slim waist convey a sexual aesthetic image and most guy's go for this just as most girls would go for an aesthetic sexually conveyed guy with thick arms and a slim waist.
    All the girls I've dated have had rather thin thighs though (by chance) but it certainly hasn't put me off because thighs aren't and shouldn't be the determining factor in whether you really like someone, unless you're superficial.

• I prefer thin thighs but there are plenty of gorgeous women with thick thighs that I just can't get enough of. I wouldn't even bother worrying about it, there is no true black and white in this area. There are plenty of guys who like either or both so I think you'll be fine regardless of how your thighs like. Just embrace what yo momma gave you!

• Where's the "I don't care" option :( cause I really never really care about thighs and don't notice unless I'm caressing or kissing them or something >.>

• thick thighs are hot!

• hottt

• 38d

why does stuff like this even matter to most guys? guys expect so much from girls and it's so not ok. love isn't about the body actually not at all. im just saying the mind is worth way more then the body by a full out 100% most people just don't get that at all... sorry but i just needed to put that out there.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!