Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• 4d

Ha ha. So much of this is true.
    4, 7, and 8 are the ones that wouldn't apply to me, but the others totally do.

• 3d

This is only true in the land of Oz.

• 5d

Haha so true. I love this.

• 5d

Lol.
    #8 was hilarious. *In Jigsaw's voice*- Hello cupidkisses. Let's play a game.

• 4d

This was pretty damn funny. Though of course as a joke

• 5d

so true

• Lol this was fun. Cool memes.

• None of those are true to me except maybe number 7. All the rest, I do the same as women. Plus, I don't cut my hair or wear suits so I wouldn't know.

• Great take and very entertaining! Lots of truth in there too. The one about colors in particular made me laugh pretty hard. That one is SOOOO true! :)

What Girls Said 4

• 5d

😂😂😂😂😂 this is so true but i have to disagree with the last one, we work hard too to get a nice body :p

• 5d

True to good extent 😎

• 4d

All I see is generalizations, stereotypes and lies.

• 4d

haha pretty funny memes. loved the stereotypes used. some are so true. have to disagree that extremely lean men are those who look good though. for me if he is somewhat lean and not very fat he is a ok. he doesn't have to look like an advertisement.