Why do girls like to be kissed in the rain?

My girlfriend wants to do it and I've heard several other girls talk about how great it is. I mean I'll go for it sometime but I'm just wondering exactly why its such a romantic situation?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• personally I love being kissed in the rain and I have no idea why haha. It's a girl thing I guess. The mystery of the female sex ;)

• True..it's probably that feeling of being primal and following your instincts ;)

• Hmm could be lol I think it might be because its kinda fun to get messy and be carefree

• Haha maybe that's why..or maybe now that I think about it, it's because it's like being underneath an enormous shower

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha this is a good question!

It is known to be romantic because of movies and such.

And rain is very beautiful, especially when it's falling lightly. Rain sounds good, smells good, and looks wonderful. Sometimes it even leads to a rainbow!

• God point! now that I think of it, I do enjoy a mildly rainy day

• You know what? I honestly have no f***ing idea. And I'm a girl. :| Probably because the movies make it look all romantic.

Why would you waste your time kissing in the rain when you can DANCE! ^_^)>

What Guys Said 1

• maybe they like it for the same reason as having sex in the shower...its just makes everything more fun.