• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy says he wants to kick it with you?

I ran into this guy from my past a couple of days ago I knew him in high school . We always had a crush on each other and we spoke on the phone a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think kick it means hang out. I don't speak ebonics though, just l33tspeak.

• Agreed!! I always tell guy and girl friends "Lets kick it sometime!" and the last guy was probably because your chemistry was right this guy maybe can't read you either and will just hang out unless you send him hints you want it lol and if you don't want it, don't hint or don't bring up anything to lead to that lol :)

• Kitty pidgin is also in my range.

What Guys Said 3

• Here in New York that only has the meaning of sex. Please be careful.

• I live in San Francisco, and over here that phrase is generally understood as meaning you want to hang out. I frequently hear guys saying to their guy friends "we should kick it this weekend." I suppose the answer to this question depends on where you live, because the phrase obviously means something totally different on the other side of the country ;p

What Girls Said 2

• no hahah lol "we shouls kick it someday" means to hang lmfao doesn't depend on the city I lived in new york and now I live in cali . Its alwasy been the same

• It can mean hooking up, or just hanging out. Depends on how he said it, I suppose.