How Do I Forget Him?

Always easier said then done,but it's been months and I can't get over him. How do I do this with out going crazy about it?

We didn't date,but we talked and he made it seem like he was ganna ask me out.I know he likes me but I guess not enough,because he chose her over me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't rethink your decision

Examine what happened, and ask yourself why.

Keep your distance.

Accept your pain.

Think through everything thoroughly, but not obsessively.

Deal with the hate phase.

Talk to your friends.

Write all your feelings down. Write in a journal or write poems. Most of all, be absolutely honest and don't edit yourself as you go.

Clean up!

Find happiness in other areas of your life. Whether that means spending time with your friends and family, taking up that class you've always wanted to take, or reading every book on the New York Times bestseller list, remind yourself that a relationship is one part of life, but even when you are in one, there are personal pleasures that you can always enjoy on your own. Indulge in those things now. As they say, the best revenge is living well.

What Experts Said