Am I the only one who thinks Kourtney Kardashian is better looking then Kim?

Kourtney: link

Kim: link

Khole: link

• Vote A Kim is the best looking
  • Vote B Kourtney is the best looking
  • Vote C Khole is the best looking
You can google more pics of them if you want to analyze them more.
Kourtney: link Kim: link

Kourtney: link

Khole: link

Most Helpful Opinion

• without makeup the order would be Kourtney, Khole, and Kim far dead last. If you see her with out makeup it's so surprising and plus Kim has the weakest personality. & I'm a fan of the Kardashians I always watch the show ^.^

• link Kourtney does look best without makeup. Kim looks average and khole looks more like a troll to me. What is kourtney's personality like?

• haha, I put kim last because of her personality and when she crys kim looks nasty (like kourtney said in an episode lol) &well Kourntey was pregnant for awhile so she was bitchy. LOL, but she is a mix between Khole and Kim. She's fun and perverted yet she is business when has to be and when she's mad she is pretty calm. Personality wise it'll go khole, kourntey, then kim. but khole and kourtney together are so funny, they make me laugh

• Perverted?