• Ask
  • myTake

Am I the only one who thinks Kourtney Kardashian is better looking then Kim?

Am I the only one who thinks Kourtney Kardashian is better looking then Kim? Kourtney: link Kim: link Khole: link

This question has a poll!

• Vote A Kim is the best looking
  • Vote B Kourtney is the best looking
  • Vote C Khole is the best looking
You can google more pics of them if you want to analyze them more.
Kourtney: link Kim: link
Kourtney: link

Khole: link

Most Helpful Opinion

• without makeup the order would be Kourtney, Khole, and Kim far dead last. If you see her with out makeup it's so surprising and plus Kim has the weakest personality. & I'm a fan of the Kardashians I always watch the show ^.^

• link Kourtney does look best without makeup. Kim looks average and khole looks more like a troll to me. What is kourtney's personality like?

• haha, I put kim last because of her personality and when she crys kim looks nasty (like kourtney said in an episode lol) &well Kourntey was pregnant for awhile so she was bitchy. LOL, but she is a mix between Khole and Kim. She's fun and perverted yet she is business when has to be and when she's mad she is pretty calm. Personality wise it'll go khole, kourntey, then kim. but khole and kourtney together are so funny, they make me laugh

• Perverted?

What Girls Said 16

• there's quite a few people who think that, but I disagree. kourtney is pretty but no more pretty than the average every day pretty girl. kim k is a dime 10/10

• What makes kim a perfect 10 to you?

• Show Older
    • Yeah she does have a really cute face, I prefer the stunning/hot look on girls

• link You think she every gets annoyed with being followed all day by the paparazzi?

• Kourtney looks cute but Kim is gorgeous.

• I will take cute over goregous. link

• I will take cute over gorgeous. link

• That's just you.

• I think that Kim and Kourtneys bodies are the same. however Kim has the best facial features and bone structure, she's the most feimnine and has this sex appeal, which Kourtney is jsut like plain jane.

• How is kim more feminine?

• her personality, her clothes and style, she's like the girlie girl from the three, her facial features as well. since her face is more symmetrical

• kim

• Why?

• well, because she is more beautiful

• Okay, I though you might explain it more. What about the other two?

• Kim is the prettiest. She has that "wow-factor" when you see her. She is stunning!Kourtney is pretty too but nothing special. Khloe is mehh but she's funny.

• What makes kim have that wow factor to you?

• Idk...her face is just perfect!

• Her face is nice, but I like kourtney's face better. Her face is cuter.

• i agree, I think kourtney is prettier

• Yeah, I think her face is nicer.

• yeah her features seem 'softer'

• I honestly think klhoe is the prettiest and the most down to earth. Kim is boring and kourtney is annoying. There you have it

• What makes klhoe down to earth?

• Have you watched 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'? o.o She just seems fun to be around and she doesn't care what people think. The other two, especially kourtney, I don't like her, she seems way too controlling and her personality is just awful

• No, I do not really watch reality shows or care about celebrities. I know who the famous people are, but do not really care about what they do. I have heard enough about Kim to know she is not the best personality wise, but know nothing about Kourtney and only now that Khloe is married to Lamar Odom.

• I really dislike their whole thing, but I have to say that khole is the prettiest one... I don't like looking at kim kardashian's face, because I can see how she will age and the future is grim -_-

• I do not like their whole thing either, just kind of bored. How can you see how kim will age?

• I can't believe some of the guys on here are downing their looks saying they aren't good looking. I can understand them saying that about Khloe, but Kim and Kourtney are pretty! I think they're just saying that to look cool or something, because I highly doubt if a Kim or Kourtney Kardashian lookalike was interested in them in real life, they'd turn them down for their looks. Get real.

• I agree with you completely. But which one do you think is the best looking?

• Kim

• Why?

• Nah kim

• I agree that she is a lot better looking

• They are fucking idiots.
    Who cares which one is more beautiful?

• Thats not a very good pic of Kim but I do agree with you because she kind of reminds me of an alien haha

• I think kim is attractive, I just think kourtney is better looking.

• Why a alien?

• Kim doesn't even compare to Kourtney. Kourtney is wayyy prettier & Khloe personality is way more attractive than Kims

• Kim and Kourtney are both pretty, but I would say Kourtey. Khole is okay looking.

What Guys Said 11

• Kim is the best looking then kourtney then Khloe. I'm judging them on looks only and when they are at their best.

• Well Kim has the prettiest face, but none of them really look THAT good.

• Why?

• Kim and Kourtney are kind of beautiful, but not so much to me. Finding someone attractive is a unique experience for everyone, that's why there are different tastes in women or men. I'm more of a fan of the "girl next door" look and they is just too much hollywood going on with the Kardashians.

• Yeah, I can see what you mean. I like the girl next door look to.

• Kourtney is a MILF!, I mean that in a complimentary way

• She is the only one of the three with kids, agree with you by the way.

• Show Older
    • Even without makeup she still looks hot. link

• What do you think about kim?

• Kourtney is so much better looking then kim. :D

• I mean I think kim is hot too, but kourtney is just better. link

• yea she is better.

• Not really into silicon and botox... I would agree though Kourtney is aight.

• Kourtney's looks and body are way more attractive than Kim. Kim is a little overboard and she is a bitch!

• How is she overboard?

• Kim only has ass.

• So she is the best? Agree with you she does have ass link

• 37d

Hers is only huge because they're implants.

• Kim by far is the best lookingbut that's still not saying much

• So you think none of them are that great looking?

• Show Older
    • and I answered

• I know, just saying.

• I've never seen Kourtney or Khole before (just heard of them) but at least in those pictures, they're pretty unattractive. Kourtney looks like a horse, and Khole looks a lot like Rosie O'Donnell there. In that picture, Kim's just okay.

• You can look at more pics of them if you want to.

• Show Older
    • I dunno. I'm really not a fan of that.Sure, she could be airbrushed but that's the kind of girl I like, I'm saying. That sort of look.

• Ok then.

• Am I the only one who thinks they all look like trashy ho-bags?

• In the pics I put or just in general?

• Show Older
    • well, I know nothing about Kourtney or Khole, but I know enough about Kim to agree with you on that, but I was asking about their looks, not personality.

• purely looks? I agree with you. Kourtney looks better.

• Can't I just have a foursome with them all? ;D

• That would be nice, but you have to pick only one.