Are you hot-natured or cold-natured?

Are you more comfortable in the cold?

Are you more comfortable in the heat?

Are you comfortable in both?

I'm a very hot-natured person. Anything abouve 75 degrees is too-much for me. I keep my room around 65 degrees to 70 degrees, if I can help it.

What about you?

• Hot-natured
  • Cold-natured
  • I'm equally both

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely cold-natured.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 10

• More in between. I would rather it be very hot than very cold though.

• I freeze when it gets down to 75.

It was 112 Monday. A little warm but better then anything below 65

• I love heat but my body can't handle it. I sweat very easily and I hate it.

In the cold I'm at home and I guess that kind of comes with the territory when living in Finland. We can handle cold and we are absolutely crazy. There can be -20 degrees celsius and there's still guys with just jeans and hoodies and girls in skirts.

• I'm definitely more comfortable in the cold, so I chose B. But I was confused by your question, because you said you were hot-natured, and then went on to say that above 75 degrees is too much for you. If you were hot-natured wouldn't that mean you were comfortable in the heat?

• Uh ... I may have messed that up.

• Okay ha ha just making sure I wasn't the one who messed up.

• I'm notable for taking heat much better then most (During a heatwave when I was in secondary school, I still wore full uniform, jumper and all :P)

Still, I prefer the cold :D

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 7

• I'm always shivering or my jaw starts jumping so I look like a whimpering sad puppy ...

I'm more comfortable in the heat...as long as I have water...when it snows here my fingers go in five minutes

• I love the heat. Which of course I need to, living in Texas and all. I love 110 degree weather. Anything under 70 starts getting too cold.:/

• That's almost what I wrote. It was 112 here Monday.

I wrote anything below 75 I start to freeze.

• I like it chilly, but not freezing. My perfect temperature is probably 65, give or take a few degrees.

• I'm okay with either but it's easier to dress in colder weather... well not the putting clothes on in the cold part but the style, at least you're keeping warm by dressing yourself whereas in summer if you put anything on all you want to do is take it off.

• I love the cold, especially early in the morning whilst camping

More from Girls
2