Know When Your Relationship Is Over!

Know when you relation is over!

Every human on earth is searching for someone who would complete them, someone who is there in there time of need and someone who makes them smile in their darkest hour but sadly most people who have that person in their life are often the sadest, they feel incomplete and always find themselves needy.

So if you are in a relationship and you feel that it is exactly the opposite of what it should be then its time to check if you have three things

1. Trust
  2. Communication
  3. Hope

Trust:

A partner is your better half, so it is very important to have complete faith in your partner. Yes they might be a little different and yes they might not be as mature as you are but u need to ask yourself if they can be trusted when the time comes.

Communication:

In this ever connected world, we seem to have lost connection to those who are the closest to us. Always keep a line open for your partner so that they can communicate with you and ask them to do the same for you.

Hope:

Life is hard, even for those who are billionares and as we all know most of us aren't so what makes those on the top better then us well its simple they have hope. Hope makes a person stronger and it makes a person feel safe so without hope you can forget that your relationship is going to survive the test of time.

If your relationship is missing these three key points then its time to call it off.

Don't be mad at your partner if they want to end it or at yourself, its a natural process which is needed in order to make us stronger and help us understand ourselves better. Look at it this way if edison didn't failed would he have invented so much or if steve jobs didn't got kicked off apple would we have pixar today?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure what I am doing in my relationship right now. We had trust, until he cheated on me. We tried to be friends, I slept with someone and contracted hpv, while also giving it to my ex. I'm back with my ex, he tells me he loves me every day, but I can feel the trust and faith that I had once is no longer there. I feel disgusted, but at the same time I really do love him, so I am trying to fix my trust. Little things like liking a girls picture on instagram or running into old female friends of his that he liked is hard. I don't even have that confidence within myself. It might be time to let go.

Most Helpful Guy

• NO NO NO... if you're missing one you NEED to try to put it back in.

Of course loss of trust because of infidelity is unlikely, but there is always hope with other issues.

Someone who backs down just because you're failing to communicate at a moment of time is a coward.

• I agree! Thumbs up! Try until you know you just can't.

• Trust is learnt as much as it's lost.

Communication can break down as much as it can stand.

And hope usually always remains.

I wouldn't put "hope" down in all this... I would put "sexual attraction", which is far more important. If you lose sexual attraction with a partner then THAT is when a relationship can't happen.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• You forgot compatibility. Too many people date the wrong person just because they want to have someone, anyone, to feel like they matter. Otherwise, all true!

• Thank u! ıt s really helpful.

What Guys Said 5

• Relationship = TCH. Great!

by the way Trust should be in bold letters, ah! never-mind we all are humans.

• I agree that these 3 points matter, but we need to consider too if we are the ones who are at fault.

I. e. is some part of my personality preventing me from being satisfied with what seems like a completely valid and reasonable girl doing reasonable things. But because of my own insecurities or personality disorders, I get upset or unfulfilled.

If I think I am at fault, that I'm socially abnormal, then I'll still try my best at the relationship despite feeling like crap. Call me stubborn or silly but I think it's gotten me quite far, in making me do things out of my comfort zone and somewhat fixing my personality flaws.

• Interesting take!

• If my relationship Is over, I will DTF!

• Nice take!