My ex blocked me on insta and deleted me on twitter?

we and my ex boyfriend broke up about 2 months ago. and the breakup was pretty mutual. and the last time we talked we left it on good terms. and today he just went and deleted me on everything so i texted him and asked why he did that cause i thought we were on good terms. and he replied
'we are i just don't really wanna see anything" and then i asked him what he was seeing cause i wasn't doing anything and he just kept saying "i just don't really need to see it" someone help me what does this even mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could possibly just hurt him to see your posts, with your pictures. Even if a break up was ended as friends guys can tend to take breakups very hard and being reminded just hurts em more.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to move on. Him cutting off contact with you is a step towards him moving on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think its one of those out of sight out of mind things

0|0
    0|0
  • think about your past actions in your all accounts and conversations with him, you will get the answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he just doesn't want to be reminded of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't need the old ghosts or memories of your relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes