Tell me, why wouldn't your block your ex ( bf / gf ) on social media after you broke up with them? Be honest! ?

So tell me whats the point of keeping your ex lover on fb, whats app etc.., if you make it clear to them to move on, that it's over, and how much you hate them and dispise them.

yet you keep them on social media, eventually answer a phone call they make etc...

Maybe im wrong but if you hate someone , and you tell them you don't like them anymore, why won't you just bann them and delete them from all social media. I think it's hypocrit to say one thing but dont follow up with any logic actions.
  • 1. I still think about him or her, i want to keep open lines of communication without contacting him or her. Maybe one day we can reconceile
  • 2. I want to see how her or she is doing, i did love them beforet the break up
  • 3. I just want some distance but i dont want them completely out of my life
    Vote C
  • 4. Leave an opinion
    Vote D

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't read your description.
    I'm just going to answer the question.
    If I was to delete them off of social media, it would break the whole " we can still be friends " suggestion.. it actually helps me move on, why would I be stuck thinking of someone that no longer means nothing.. seeing that person move on with someone else would encourage me to go on with someone other than person.

I read the description.
    Haha so basically I wouldn't hate or despise them ( whatever that means ).

• so yes, you confirm what im actually thinking. Some girl that liked me, she was weird, she started to ask me how we would call our children etc,,, just weird, deleted me and i can't care about that, but the girl i have been intimate with, made it absolutely clear that she doesn't like me , which is weird because she did, and when i asked her if she truly liked me she couldnt answer , because then she would be contradicting herself. she hates me, im a bad person, she is scared of me etc... bla bla bla, tells me to move on and forget about her, but ignores me when she saw me with another girl, while she was the one who said, if we cross each other on the street, we can just say hi and be friendly, i agreed. if she is scared of me and hates me, why doesn't she just block me on social media, she has done it before, more then once... without even concidering to talk to me first. i dont understand her at all, i block people i dont want to see or hear off, even old friends

• Aha so this about you. Dude, just move on. If you're aware that she's blocking you then obviously your still stuck thinking about her. Can you not just walk by her without feeling like you've been together forever and just broke up? When you haven't, you weren't even dating, right?

Well, don't listen to me.. i'm way to young to know, right?

I'm confused.

• well not particulary about me, but in general. I ve blocked family members from social media i wish not to speak to, im not going block her , and neither is she blocking me. the best part is, tried talking to her, she blocked me , then i wrote some horrible stuf about her on fb, she got a hold of that, deblocks me from all social media, she hates me, is angry with me, and yes i was wrong for doing that but i had my reasons, and it was the first time i go angry with her. you see , it makes no sense what she is doing, note this, this girl miscarried from me, i had her on the phone Thursday, and she said it was better she miscarried, she did cry about it, she told me it was my fault she miscarried, and so i decided to tell her i was naieve in wanting a child with her, unprepared and that it was better, she is already a single mom, so she gets upset and asks me why you think i can't raise 2 children on my own. so i find it hypocrit off her, to hate me so much but keep me on social media

Most Helpful Guy

• its kind of a love hate thing. Im still friends with the girl who rebounded on me on fb even though i shouldn't be