Just broke things off with my girlfriend and she stopped eating... What do I do?

I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago and she has been taking it really hard. She completely just stopped eating and has lost a lot of weight. She was already pretty skinny before and now she is really underweight. I don't know what to do or if I should do anything. I don't want to make it worse or give her false hope by staying in contact with her and making sure she's ok but I'm also worried about her. What should I do? She has had an eating disorder before and is seeing a doctor. It just got bad again when we broke up...

10