I am tired of waiting for my ex what do I do :( ?

It's been 6 months since I last spoke to her, I did all the contact initiation in the period before that, only to keep getting hurt by her cold heart, so now it's been 6 months since I last tried.

She always posted these sad fb love stuff and I know they were about me because they included things that are specific to me, but every time I try to contact her she breaks my heart :(

We are not friends on fb, I never added her because I know the drama fb can bring, I tried to make things happen in real life 1st, I am heart broken, I am unable to move on, I suffer from depression and loneliness, I thought she would be the one to help me through this difficult time.

What do I do people please help me :(

41

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's posting these things that specifically pertains to you two relationship it's clear she misses you too. Maybe she just need some time to gather her thoughts and analysis your relationship. With what you said I don't doubt that she's missing you to! :*(

• Hey thank you, She does miss me, at least sometimes, It's been 6 months I don't know why she didn't at least say hi once, the other problem is that even if she comes back there is so much hurt on my side I am not sure if I'll be able to get past it :(

• Fair enough, but keep in mind it's two people in a relationship, when a woman turns cold like that you need to consider what's happened not just your pain. Consider hers to, cause I know that type of behavior doesn't happen over night. Maybe she's hurt to, well that's obvious.