How to end things with a fuck buddy?

I got myself into a friends with benefits kinda relationship for 4 months & I see him every weekend primarily to have sex & hang out. He barely even clls the next day or anyday to have a simple convo he only calls when he wants to meet up I was trying to read him & was under the impression that maybe his feeings for me changed & he wanted to get more serious i also made excuses of why he did the things he does. But im tired im being his jump off. I want someone that will treat me bettter so this has to end. But i already fell in love & leaving him would break my heart even more. How can I get him out of my life & peacefully move on

24

Most Helpful Guy

• you want someone that will treat you better? you should have never had a fuck buddy to begin with then, someone who will treat you better is a boyfriend. its a fuck buddy, just tell him you're over it.

What Guys Said 3

• just tell him "we have 2 stop being friends with benefits basically"

i guess he'd take it lightly, since u r not officially dating each ither

• We never really called it that to each other but deep down i know that what it is. It hurts so much to know i meant nothing to him & he doesn't care of he loses me. Thats why im so afraid to end it because then it would actually be over. My heart just hurts so much right now :(

• This is a possible problem with friends with benefits . The purpose of a friends with benefits is for no-strings attached sex. Falling for a friends with benefits is common, but dangerous.

• By the looks of it you're acting bi polar, you either, A- continue being sex buddy's. Accepting you won't get anything else from it. Or B- end things with him and find someone worth your time.

What Girls Said 2

• As always communication is the key to success. Speak your mind, then ghost. Time heals most things in that time be good to yourself like you deserve.

• I think you should just tell him that you cannot continue being his friends with benefits because you want a relationship. I know how you feel because I had a friends with benefits with a guy and I really liked him and every time I had sex with him he would leave right after and I wouldn't hear from him for a while and it would leave me feeling empty and used even though I knew we were only friends with benefits so I just let him go by not contacting him anymore.