How to end things with a fuck buddy?

I got myself into a friends with benefits kinda relationship for 4 months & I see him every weekend primarily to have sex & hang out. He barely even clls the next day or anyday to have a simple convo he only calls when he wants to meet up I was trying to read him & was under the impression that maybe his feeings for me changed & he wanted to get more serious i also made excuses of why he did the things he does. But im tired im being his jump off. I want someone that will treat me bettter so this has to end. But i already fell in love & leaving him would break my heart even more. How can I get him out of my life & peacefully move on

34

Most Helpful Guy

• you want someone that will treat you better? you should have never had a fuck buddy to begin with then, someone who will treat you better is a boyfriend. its a fuck buddy, just tell him you're over it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i totally understand your feeling when u said u even made excuse why he did the thing he did. You must really fall for him. I used to fall for a fuckbuddy and i had the same syndroms like u do, lol. But to be honest that's just one side of a story, girls tend to make excuse for the guy they like or that's how you want things to be. And it's literally not the truth. i struggled with my mind for a while to come to the decision to tell him the truth that i wanted more than just some quickies. After my confession i disappeared and he literally understood that we couldnt go further so he didn't contact neither. You got to love yourself first so if someone treats you bad, you're here to treat yourself better because u deserve better than that. Someone will finally come and you'll get over that lovestruck soon enough :) dear!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE