Why is my ex driving by my house?

My ex and I where together for 8 months and we broke up in October. He cheated on me with his ex girlfriend and they got back together for about a month. Then he immediately starts dating some other girl. From what I know they are still together but this weekend he drove by my house two times slowly and looking over to see my house. The past month I have seen him four times doing that. He lives in the neighborhood but has no reason to drive down my street. Before he started dating the new girl he was asking my sister about how I was doing when he saw her out one night then he shows up at her work the next day. we haven't spoken since the break up. Wth is he doing. I haven't seen him drive by here before a month ago

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up, Mollyjewell1989, and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot, he usually has Motive in mind when That Time may come and He------Drove by my house two times slowly and looking over to see my house.
    He can no longer be trusted, he should be at the bottom of your own gas tank now. He put himself in Low Gear, dear, when he dumped you for his own 'EX' and then begins his new beguine with a newbie, and with both put in Neutral for the time being, he has the goalies to start driving You crazy with a game and a gain I am familiar with.
    He most likely will end up stopping someday to give you another ride. But don't fall for it, you will only end up in the back seat again because you know from the Other two, with three strikes and he's Out, that you will never really be in the... front seat.
    Bid him bye bye and tell him to be on his merry way. He's up to no good. This loser is on a trip of his own and needs to keep on going far out of your neighborhood.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you this was very helpful. Sometimes they don't know what they got until it's gone right? :)

• You are most welcome, and you are so right... they never know what they have Lost until it is gone like the wind... You deserve better.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• What a creeper :/ All I can think is that he's one of those grass is greener on the other side sorts.