I always cheat!!

I know Cheating is NEVER okay. But for some reason I always cheat, I cheated on all of my ex's and now am engaged and I kinda cheated on my fiance we been together for 7 months... I think I have a disease called (CHEATING)

But I think I know why.

Back then when I was a little kid about 6 or 7 I saw my mom cheating on my dad, and when I grow up I cheat on every boy I been with. and the sad part is I enjoy doing it...

i never been cheated on by the way!

i cheat because I don't wanna be cheated on.

do you think am SICK? do I need Help?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to cheat all the time. I'm not sick. I don't need help. no traumas in my childhood. I'm just not the monogomous type. I now just have casual relationships. of course they'll come a stage when I get tired of it all and just want to settle down but only the right guy will make me settle down, I mean the kind of guy who'll keep me on my toes.

you're unhappy in your relatioships. you crave excitement, the danger, the attention. don't marry this guy. he's not the one.

What Guys Said 5

• Children always learn things from their parents. Boys see their fathers slap around their mothers and think this is the way to treat women. You've noticed your mom cheating on your dad. She taught you something that was not a good idea towards having a viable loving relationship with a boyfriend. Sometimes lovers cheat for many reasons. One reason is they are unhappy with the relationship although they still love the person. Sometimes they can't get out of the relationship for important reasons so they cheat to get what they want...attention from someone. They're must be many reasons why people cheat but in your case you don't have a valid reason other than you saw your mom cheat on your dad. You need to realize if you want a loving trusting relationship, it's not a good idea to be the first one to break a trust. You could possibly be cheated on as perhaps all lovers have suffered. I've heard some girls purposely f*** their boyfriends so much if they guy cheats it isn't because she denied him in bed. Your mom inadvertently taught you the wrong lesson..

• It's only wrong because it hurts the poor guy you're with. I'd break up with him and take a break from relationships for a while if I were you.

• If you enjoy doing it there is nothing wrong with it. In fact you might want to consider a career of an escort. That way you will be happy and make your clients happy and at the same time you won't be hurting any guy's feelings by cheating. I am serious. Do whatever makes you happy in life.

• I would highly advise that you see a Shrink and come clean with your Boyfriend because if it's that much of a problem you should get as much help as you can before it destroys your life...

• You need serious help.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, you need help. Your life is eventually going to self-destruct and you will hurt the people you love in the process. And by the way... you do realize that whole cheat so you're not cheated on thing makes no sense whatsoever, right?

Find a good therapist and fix this now before you destroy everything that means anything in your life.