Ex girlfriend blocked me 2 months after break up and we were not even FB friends and we haven't had any contact since the Breakup... Why?

My Ex girlfriend broke up with me a little over 2 months ago, I told her I loved her and wanted and wanted to make it work, after that I walked away and never looked back. We have not seen each other or had any contact since then. I unfriended her on FB a few days later

Today I noticed that she blocked me, kinda strange I thought since 1. we aren't friends and can't see anything but profile pictures on FB. 2. I haven't been in contact with her or using FB to contact her 3. She broke up with me, why would she care

I just think that its kinda strange and don't see why she felt she needed to block me after all this

Updates:
She also blocked and then unblocked me once before after the break up
that was a month after we split

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She wanted payback... You unfriended her and she blocked you to get even with you...
    She is so immature... Gould thing you broke up and moved on.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• maybe she doesn't want youin her life for some reason. sometimes its easier to cut all ties and not be in contact. sometimes it hurts too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not in her life and have not been in contact since we broke up

• Show All
    • your prob right, its more of a reflection of her and what she needs to do to keep moving on, than a reaction to me or something I did.

• yea, exactly. dont take it too personally. she's just trying to cope.

• It's her way of coping, from my experience I will block my ex so I won't get the urge to creep on his page, it's the process of moving on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls will be girls

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• actually she might've felt guilty of those bad moments (i suppose) u had 2gether, and they were rubbin her mind. i can get this feeling somehow, since it was happened 2 me but in a different way.

for x-ample i was feelin guilty of being a member of some website and sometimes it was rubbin my mind. so i came back 3 months later just in order 2 delete my account there. same thing somehow happened here.

0|0
    0|0
  • She just wants to move on from her life and cut you out for good

0|0
    0|0
    • felt pretty cut out before, guess this makes its official lol

• It's best you do the same bro

• I am, hence the not seeing or talking to her since we split. I said me peace and walked away. Just noticed this today and thought it was strange given all that has happened.

Loading... ;