My ex = short. My NEW boyfriend = TALL!!! What's the ex thinking?

My ex boyfriend is short, my new boyfriend is SOOO TALL. There is about a foot of difference! The other day my ex saw me and my current GIANT boyfriend at the grocery store, we exchanged awkward smiles. Do you think the ex was jealous because my new boyfriend could pretty much play for the knicks? My ex was alone, and I tried not to be TOO cuddly with my boyfriend because I didn't want to seem like I was "rubbing it in." The breakup was my ex's fault, and also, would a guy care at all after seeing their ex girlfriend with a much more height -endowed (and cuter) new man?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would he want to play for the Knicks, they are 35% this year so far...

What Guys Said 3

• The fact you are worrying about it would say to me that you still have feelings for your ex. You care if he is feeling bad about it. It's almost as though you want him to feel a little jealous.

Let me tell you. If a guy see his ex with any man whether he still has feelings for the girl or not he is going to feel a pang jealousy.

Even if this guy was shorter and less cute he'd be feeling a bit jealous and he'd probably be thiking "what the Fuck? her standards have dropped!"

• the hight was the last thing on his mind, seeing you and probly feeling guilty about how things ended was.

• if he wasn't really over you, then he might get bothered by it a little

What Girls Said 0