Will my ex ever unblock me from facebook?

he has had me blocked for like a month now, i said something really horrible to him and he blocked me. didn't mean it if course.

68

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't, if I were him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. I can't really say for sure without knowing him :/
    But I will say this... I blocked my ex on FB after he had said and done some horrible things to me and I will never unblock him. Even when we got back together to give things another try, he stayed blocked. He will always be blocked from my FB and he will never be invited and included into my life ever again in anyway. For me, when you become an ex that means we are done and you are out of my life for good in every way including social media. Your ex may be the same way. :/

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't worry about a ex blocking me on Facebook , a ex is ex for a reason is the way i see things ,,

• Nothing. Just move on. If he decides to contact you at some point in the future then you'll deal with it when the time comes. Until then you have to assume its over and go on with your life

• Maybe if you apologized and tell him what you told us---that you didn't mean it---maybe he'll forgive and even unblock you.

• lol u harrased hat hot guy to the point he had to block you away, the same as other bunch of crazy girls... go and overobsess around his hotness and attractiveness

• Is there a time limit on fb blocking, or is it indefinite?

• A month do you really think you are in his mind? It's over it's not a week or 2. Also even if he unblock you you will not get what you expecting bc its obvious he hid done with you and dont care

• Did you say it to him as an ex, or, is that what cause you to break up?

• Either way, why should he unblock you, good people don't say things they don't mean

What Girls Said 5

• well he clearly doesn't want to talk to you anymore... so you should stop thinking about him..

• Why would he, you're his ex and you were being horrible. What reason would he have for wanting to talk to you?

I think you should try and move on, try and accept the fact he doesn't love you anymore and it is over.

• He's your ex. Just move on, girly.

• If he forgives you AND still wants to have contact with you in the future...

• If you regret the horrible things you said to him, simply be a big girl and go apologize to him. He might not want to talk to you anymore anyway, but if you cherish the relationship (even just as a past one) you should do that. Nothing else will make him 'unblock' you from fb, nor from his life. I would be more concerned about real life rather than fb.. Good luck.

• hello i have no way to apologise because the only way i could contact was fb

• hello telephone? email? old style hand written stuff? how did you even got in contact before the break up?
      if then he made sure he changed physical address, phone number and email just to avoid you.. well. that's self explanatory, just forget about it..