How do I get over a fuccboi? How to find closure within yourself if someone ghosts you?

I've been talking (aka, fucking and 3 dates) to this guy for a year and out of nowhere he unadded me and is ignoring me (yes, i tried to text him and ask him whats wrong) and clearly, he's a fuccboi. He was nice at first but slowly turned into a huge fuccboi (and sadly, I have tunnel vision on him and how nice he was) Any advice on how to get over someone when they did a jekyll and hyde and you're focused on the good half. And how I can get over someone who ghosted me? (PS, he did this 3 times but this is the only time he didn't actually tell me 'its done' with me asking him repeatedly. Sorry if I sound cray I just want to know where I stand so I can move on to someone who actually does care about me and not waste my time on some crusty ass fuzzboy)

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Its probably u. you said he did it three times. Why didn't u leave after the second. the first I get but the second.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't know where you stand with him and he's unable to give you any clarity when you ask, there's your answer. He's not interested.

To help you 'move on', just remind yourself that the interest is not mutual. He's not into it, so you're really holding onto loose hand by sticking around.

• I know he's not interested in dating me, we are (were) FWBs
      but now he's just leaving without saying why, after fucking me for a year