My boyfriend cheated on me, so I slept with his childhood bully. Was I right?

I'm using my cousin's account and saw my boyfriend have sex with his ex. I ran into his childhood bully in a bar and we have had sex after I broke up with him. Should I boast that I slept with him and was I right?
  • Yes, you were right :)
  • NO, you were not :(

188

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT deranged female voted "YES"... Tell me it was a mistake and that SOMEONE out there doesn't believe it's right.

- It was wrong. They hurt you, so you tired to hurt them back. Feeling that is normal, acting on it is immature and thoughtless.

* They're going to find out. When they do and find out you did it ON PURPOSE to hurt them; they won't ever take YOU back. If you ever want them back.

• Will it be worse since it was with his bully?

• @redeyemindtricks I did break up. And he told me before about his bully, and I slept with him to get back at him

• @ShaeNielson You#re obviously not of a sane mindset. You just seem like some hateful bitter girl that thinks like a low-life with no virtue or integrity. Sure her boyfriend was a cheating bastard but lust vs revenge is a whole different thing. That's like if it were the girlfriend who cheated so the boyfriend slept with her childhood abuser, rapist, whomever, then I don't see how that would be acceptable. You just stay in the gutter with your poor, basic form of thinking.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just compounded the problem. You might as well call it a day with your boyfriend, as it'll never be the same again. Every time some little thing goes wrong, you'll mud-sling all this at each other.

I suggest you both split and find fresh partners.