Why did my ex delete his FB?

After NC, I sent him a touching message on FB apologizing for my actions. Then, he deactivated his account completely. Why didn't he block me?

I have never stalked him or tried to get in contact with him through his number/Skype because I thought it'd make him feel uncomfortable. If he told me he never wanted to speak to me ever again or block me, I will respect his wishes and never contact him again.

I dumped him by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just upset.. don't worry he just needs to think and time heals all.

• If he hates me, he would have blocked me, right? Or told me to stop and blocked me?

• So if you deactivated your FB, it's because you feel really emotional, need time to think, unsure of what to do? And not because you never want to speak to her again?

• Yes, definitely. If I were mad, deleting my FB would just an ouch on my pride, if anything. So he probably was missing you then saw that message