Why did my ex delete his FB?

After NC, I sent him a touching message on FB apologizing for my actions. Then, he deactivated his account completely. Why didn't he block me?

I have never stalked him or tried to get in contact with him through his number/Skype because I thought it'd make him feel uncomfortable. If he told me he never wanted to speak to me ever again or block me, I will respect his wishes and never contact him again.

I dumped him by the way.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just upset.. don't worry he just needs to think and time heals all.

• If he hates me, he would have blocked me, right? Or told me to stop and blocked me?

• Yes, definitely. If I were mad, deleting my FB would just an ouch on my pride, if anything. So he probably was missing you then saw that message

• I agree, blocking you would have been the logical move. Deleting an account that has friends and family on it just to avoid you makes no sense and guys are logical, not emotional decision makers. Although, this would make little sense for anyone to do, male or female.