I broke up with my ex because she was so jealous and could never trust me. But I want her back!!

I broke up with my girlfriend 2 months ago, cause she could never trust me and was always jealous and always had to know where I was, I got fed up after 8 months and broke up with her, she was devastated she went out with sum random guy 4 days later and I went on sum random date but didn't do anything to occupy my mind, but then 8 days after I called her wanting her back, we argued for a month, now she's dating that guy, a week after she started she calls me saying what are you up to how have you been? she told me she can't handle me being with other women and can't handle that I left her either, I told her she's still in love with me she says nothing, she said she has feelings for the other guy and doesn't know what to do, when I corner her on it she goes into hiding, what do I do?

and she said says she isn't to happy with the other guy, but then says she's happy like wtf? stop hiding from the truth she changed her number and calls me from a unknown number
women answers would be nice

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your dilemma, it's hard to push feelings aside even though reason says you should probably not be with this girl. YOu should read your question and see the agony you propose. First she is seeing someone else now, I'd leave her alone until she can truly decide that she wants to be with you and only you. If you two got back together, you KNOW that it will be a repeat of the problems you had before. Jealosy is a powerful emotion and hard to overcome. Ask yourself if you really want HEr back or are you lonely? Look how young you are. You have so much time to find a girl that will love you as you deserve and not be overly jealous. I wish you the best in whatever decision you make. :)

• Ye fair enough, she just couldn't handle me leaving her it broke her, but she pushed me to it, she's 29 with a 5 year old..

What Girls Said 4

• She's doubting from both sides. She's sometimes happy and sometimes not. That's truly how it is. She's as confused as you. Honestly, take a moment and remember how fed up you were with her. Decide whether or not you truly want to be with her while she's doing that. People don't change. You dumped her for a reason.

If you still want to be with her, proclaim it. No hidden messages or hints. Flat out tell her how special she is and how much you care for her.

If you don't, stop contacting her because you're leading both of you on.

If your not sure, stop contacting her for a while. Do other things and hang with other people. Flirt around. See if you could move on.

• just let her know that you're there for her but let her come to you. if she thinks you'll always be waiting for her she will take her time coming back to you or maybe she won't at all. she's probably just scared because she thinks you'll hurt her/leave her again. reassure her that you wont. she's only moderately happy with this other guy if she is still contacting you. but if she's playing these games with you she probably isn't the right gal anyway.

• well she's afraid to take a risk with you for 2 reasons now. not 1. first it was she was insecure and worried. second, you left her.. so why should she risk losing this guy when you may hurt her and leave her again.. ? get it?

if you really miss her... and really want it to work. tell her. and tell her you will do whatever it takes to earn her trust back again. and DO IT. don't just say it. ACTIONS not words.. she clearly needs to hear it too... if she's worth it to you.. you'll do what I said.

• If you want her back you will need to prove it to her! Trust issues are really hard for a girl to get rid of, so I'm sorry but you are going to have to share some feelings with her! You have to tell her how much you love her or care about her (don't lie!). You have to realize that you broke her heart and you have to be absolutely certain that this is what you want. You are going to have to sit down and have a long talk about it because otherwise these unresolved issues will come up again. Girls are insecure by nature and all they want to hear is how much you love them and how great they are! I hope this really works out for you because my ex ended up leaving me for it!

What Guys Said 4

• If you go back to her then understand that the bullsh*t that drove you away from her will always be there and will never change. She'll never realize her mistake and you will eventually be driven away again.

• I don't know why you think when you get back together the same problems still won't be there after the hooneymoon period has finished

• lol ahe can't handle ypou with other woman ...well that's why you broke up with her cause she is obssessive

she doesn't seem to mind f***ing her current guy tho ...

• Ye the guy frm the old days, I told her was was rebounding, she denied it,too confusing

• Seasons change, people don't. If You decide that You want her back and she comes running back to U. The trust issue will return once again and neither of You will be happy. Move on, please.