I'm going crazy I miss my ex and want her back but don't know how to get her back. What do I do?

Well the whole situation was weird when we started but I think we really fell in love with each other. I don't know but I really felt her being in love and I fell in love with her to. But she got scared or something and went back to her ex boyfriend. But then a couple of months later she came back because she said she couldn't be without me and she wanted to be with me so she left her boyfriend and we were together for a couple of days and then she got scared again of something. We haven't talked since because she went back to her ex boyfriend and anytime I've tried to talk to her she's avoided me or started screaming at me to leave her alone. I know she's really angry at me because when she left me she really hurt me a lot. She was trying to hurt me really bad and I responded because I was hurt with trying to hurt her back and I'm usually really good with hurting somebody I want to so I know I hurt her and she must be angry. She deleted me of her FB and blocked me everywhere else. I haven't tried to reach out to her because I don't know if I should but lately I've been missing her so much that it's becoming unbearable and I have a feeling that she might be missing me maybe even a lot. But I don't know what to do. I've been writing her a letter but I haven't sent it yet because I'm scared it might do more damage than good.
It feels like I'm lost without her and I can honestly say she was the best thing that happened to me and I was really happy when I was with her and it felt like she was too.
I don't know what to do to get her back into my life.

What can I do? Do I just leave things and see if she comes back on her one or what. I can't seem to move on no matter how much I try.
Ok weird development. Yesterday I saw her with her boyfriend when I was rollerskating and then 1/2 an hour later she went skating and passed the place we hang out twice in 2 minutes. And then she showed up today and then left.

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up, doesn't mean they can't Make up, and end up either being friends with benefits or--------It just didn't pan out, for it was a good last run, but now, doesn't seem it will be anything but 'Having got again your walking papers.' This is your case here, sweetie. And right now, you feel as though someone kicked your heart in this ditch.
    She became in this problem pattern back and forth between you and another, and Now----She has deleted and blocked you from her life. And it's Obvious, although 'angry as hell' at you, she is trying to move on.
    Yes, find your closure. Go ahead with your 'Letter,' for I believe, even if you would fail with it, it would be at least your One last attempt to win her back. However, no more contact. Wait for awhile, give her One last chance to do some soul searching and see how she feels with what you have poured your heart with.
    However, even if she returned, i don't believe she would change. I believe she would most likely get back into her 'Problem pattern' again, giving you grief, heartaches and much more, leaving your poor broken heart Once more----On the side of the curb.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I haven't posted the letter yet because some really weird stuff has started happening and I don't exactly know how I feel about it or what to do exactly.

• By the way I saw her again today she lives near where I do some volunteering and I haven't seen her in months accidentally now in a span of a few days I keep ruing into her and do stupid stuff to try and avoid her so that she wouldn't say that I was stalking her or something. I'm so angry.

• Yes, I do not blame u for being hurt and angry... Try to stay clear, she has this guy and only is preventing you from trying to move on... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Dont Want A Girl Like That In Your Life Flip Flopping Back & Forh Between Guys, The Only Reason You Want Her Back Is Because Your Feelings Are Getting The Best Of You, Set Your Emotions Aside & Come To The Realization That This Girl isn't Right For You, Cut All Contact Even If She Tries & Comes Back, It's For The Best, Let Your Feelings Settle...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We have cut all contact. We haven't spoken or seen each other in months. I've tried setting my emotions aside but somehow I just can't forget about her. About how I felt when I was with her. Yes in a way I understand it would be best just to sweep everything under the rug because of what happened. But on the other hand I've never felt that good with someone before and deep down I have a feeling that it's not over and it shouldn't have ended like it did.