My now Ex-boyfriend still gets aroused around me. Does this mean he still wants me?

My boyfriend split with me 2 weeks ago but he told me he doesn't love me. When he says this he gets aroused and I don't know if he's doing this for a break or if he really feels nothing for me but I'd assume if he felt nothing he wouldn't be aroused?

63

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He may have stopped loving you but the attraction is still there. Just because he gets aroused around you doesn't mean he loves you. Men get aroused easily. Take it as a compliment and let go.

What Guys Said 2

• What he's talking about is a physical thing, we can't do anything about it, it's literally hard wired into our brains. And if it doesn't do this then he needs to see his doctor.

• just enjoy the bedtime

What Girls Said 5

• It means he still wants to have sex with you. Doesn't mean he wants to get back together with you though.

• Just because he still gets aroused doesn't mean he wants to be with you. Not saying he's doesn't want to be with you bc I don't know the whole story. It's natural thing to get aroused by someone.

• of course, my ex boyfriends always get sexual When theyre around me

• if he says he feels no feelings of love for you and his actions says so too. you should leave him. Being aroused and being in love is different. A guy can fuck a girl that he doesn't love, so he can also get aroused around you but he won't love you.

Lust do not equals to Love.

• Just cause a guy wants to fuck you doesn't mean he loves you. Guys can differentiate sexual things from love. It's 2 separate things for most men.