If you could tell your ex one last thing what would it be?

Maybe you've lost contact with your ex, maybe there's just certain things you can't tell them. But if you had one more chance to tell them something what would it be? If you could tell your ex one last thing what would it be?

254540

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say fuckkk you!! Nah I'm kidding.

I did tell her my last thoughts via email. I said I understand you have dealt with your struggles, I hope you find true happiness and may God bless you with the true happiness you deserve one day. She never responded back to me, who knows I may never see her again (in person) or hear from her again but at least I ended things on a civil note. I realized something in life, not everything will stay the same with those you have known past or present.

Things change, people change, feelings change, life changes. You may hate that person, you may still love that person, end of the day be civil with them. If it's someone you despise, just make amends and let bygones be bygones, I know it's tough. I'm not perfect either, there are things that make me mad as well but I have to control that.

One thing I have learned is if you don't like someone, you don't have to meet them or see them or be in contact with them every day or every week. I have an older sister which I can't stand and I distanced myself from her because of her behavior, maybe I would let things be but even then I would still want a separate life and just call once every few weeks to ask, how are you doing? and that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• High school boyfriend: I know that you always insulted me then to make yourself feel better, but there's no reason to continue doing it to me now. There's a reason that I don't want any contact with you anymore.

1st serious boyfriend: I know you cheated.

Crazy armt boyfriend: honestly you have so many issues and I don't want any part in your recovery but I hope you get the help you need.

Ex fiancé: there's a whole lot of bad karma coming your way. I hope you learn to be a better person.

Grad school boyfriend: I wish we had more time, but I am grateful for what we had.