Why didn't your last relationship work out?

How long were you together for? Thanks

5952

Most Helpful Guy

• It lasted maybe two months, if that.

I don't think there is enough room to go over all the issues. But the basics:

She would insult me (but I wouldn't / couldn't insult her)... and if I told her not to insult me, she'd ignore me and keep doing it. she got way too intense way too fast, threatened a platonic girl friend of mine (found out after the break up). She would be best friends with a girl one minute, but in private be extremely nasty about them...

She kept claiming she would have made a great mom, and that she adored children... then I saw her around a few kids... she would scream these children over the smallest things (or what I thought were non issues). She'd turn on a dime over the littlest things. I'd be screamed at for any perceived offense.

The little bit of enjoyment and fun wasn't worth all the red flags and signs. Basically, it was becoming less and less fun or "worthwhile" to work through... So I broke up with her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• We were only together for a few weeks but I absolutely adored him. The issue was both of our mental states. I was really insecure that he didn't actually like me and he never reassured me or tried to prove it and it really messed me up. He dumped and told me he needed to fix himself so he could commit 100%. He acted like we were still kind of together while talking to other girls and such and then I told him to get fucked because he stressed so much about me not being loyal (I've never even had a proper boyfriend until him!!). After he dumped me we did things together I had never done with anyone else and then I found out he was totally fucking with me. I was sick of having a one sided relationship, I don't want to be treated like shit all the time and then expected to treat him well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE