How can I let my girlfriend know that her thong sticks out all the time?

My girlfriend wears thongs almost everyday and it always sticks out in public and I see people staring sometimes its awkward for me. Its not that I don't like her wearing thongs, I do like seeing it but its too often in public and I see people stare at her. How can I tell her this, I don't want her to get mad at me or make it awkward? She isn't trashy or anything, I don't think she does it on purpose because she always pulls her pants up but it always ends up showing.

163

Most Helpful Girl

• give her a little wedgie, she'll get the picture lol!

What Girls Said 15

• Treat it like something of an accident, like a "your fly is open" scenario. Next time it happens, just whisper in her ear, "Oh sweety, your underwear is showing." Something polite. If she doesn't do anything about it, then you know your answer. But if she's all embarrassed and tries to pull it up and fails, then just politely suggest to her a belt.

• i would just tell her in private and let her know that it doesn't turn you on she might be doing it to make sure that you find her attractive.. if you have never told her then she will just continue... or take the other approch and make up a story saying how you saw this girl and hers was sticking out and you just thought to yourself "how trashy".

• Tell her! Maybe turn your comment into a bit of a complement. Like "Honey, as much as I love seeing your thong, I don't want other guys staring at it. ;)"

• Tell her, explain to her that it's not that you don't like it, but it's for her own good, I mean who likes to have people staring at him for this reason, especially if that person is out with her boyfriend.

Well, my boyfriend used to fix my top every time I get up or sth and my undies show, I used to think it was cute, and I know he was doing for me..!

• whether you were my boyfriend or a random guy...i'd want you to tell me

just stand behind her, and whisper her thong is hanging out

or call her name and mime the action of pulling up your pants when no one is looking

trust me...no girl would get mad over her boyfriend telling her that her thong is hanging out...unless she is crazy

• Just be honest with her...Just mention that every time you go out with her, her underwear is showing...There is nothing for her to get mad about...my ex would tell me all the time if my underwear was showing...Just tell her nicely.

• Just tell her. She's your girlfriend so what's the big deal? It's not like you're some random guy telling her, you're her boyfriend so just tell her when it's showing. That's what my boyfriend does when mine shows sometimes, actually he just grabs my pants and pulls them up and pulls my shirt down so it doesn't show anymore. Lol but if she seriously gets mad at you about it then that's just stupid.

• just say "hey hunny, your thong is showing" that is all it will take. My boyfriend has said it to me a million times and I really appreciate it

• Just tell her.

• Flick it.

• be honest with her and tell her what you really think about that...

• just tell her...but try to be nice about it.

• link

female version?

i think if you're comfortable talking to her,

do so. treat it like she's reveling too much cleavage.

i would say it in a respectful way.

"i really like you, and I don't want to seem like

an overprotective boyfriend, but it bothers me

when you show your underwear to others. you

may not even notice, but I do, and I know other guys do.

could you maybe wear longer shirts?"

• You could say "sweetie, I can see your underwear" and she won't be angry and will be able to fix it.

• just tell her "hey babe your thong is hanging out, pull your shirt down". she won't be mad, she'll probably be happy you told her since she probably doesn't know

What Guys Said 3

• tell her straight up that her thong is showing. she will make sure it doesn't anymore cause she cares about your feelings, but if she doesn't listen, then tease her by sagging your pants. girlfriends don't really like it too much when their boyfriend is sagging their pants like that in public.

• Simple solution: snag the back of it with your finger then pull on it. Give her a sh*t eating grin when she turns around. You should get a great makeout from it and she may even get the message that it's on show.

• Just point it out neutrally. If she is doing it on purpose, then she would probably let you know the reason - no biggie.