Why is my ex sending me these spam emails?

My ex and I broke up two months ago today. We did the month of no contact and it did what it was supposed to do get us apart to improve ourselves. She has moved on she claims, her new best friend says she has a new boyfriend and they make a cute couple and he adores her.

She finally enlisted in the army over our break and this new guy is supposedly full time Air force. we are long distance at separate campus separated by an hour driving. I am wondering about the emails because I know I am not over her yet and hope she will come to her senses but I have to get to the point where I am at peace with myself before I attempt with her again or anyone new.

Why is she sending these to myself and Step mom? is it because she wants to push my buttons get some sort of reaction, a hacker has our e-mail addresses, or just I am over thinking it?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You are reading way to much into it! Spam emails go out from someone's email to all their contacts. The person it is being sent from got a spam and it just sent it out on it's own.

She isn't doing it to you on purpose. She probably don't even know it's happening. It's nothing, don't put anymore energy into it.

link