Shall I tell my ex I'm moving away?

My ex boyfriend dumped me 1 year and half ago, it was really tough. He apologized for his actions, being selfish, but I never got over him and I'm still in love with him. He has moved on to another girl, but we still see each other in passing and cordially speak. I don't get him though. He goes out his way to speak to me, but he dosent' want me, and this has added to the pain.

I have been strong, with the no contact rule, so he probably dosen't have a clue I still feel this way. Should I still tell him, or just move on and cut my losses?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I made a mistake of not telling my ex then when I moved I still had feelings and it was horrible. in my opinion it might help you get over him to tell him and say goodbye. but overall getting over someone has nothing to do with that. the only thing you really have to do is want to get over them and let them go. your still holding on for some reason. mabey telling him goodbye will help you get over him. and don't be afraid to let it all out when you do. I mean your movin so you won't see him anymore so you don't have to be embaraced.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• It's been a year and a half. You haven't moved on quite yet, it's time to do so now. No reason to tell him, you are living your life.

• If you haven't moved on, you are probably hoping that by telling him your moving he will be upset and not want to see you. But its been a year and a half, he's moved on so your not going to get the reaction your hoping for.

Just move and move on.

• Move on.

• i told my ex I'm moving. he said have a good time.

i would recommend just leaving.