I want to kill my girlfriend because she cheated on me!

We're together for 3 years and we lived in the same apartment. Everything was perfect but one day I learned that she cheated on me with a guy ... It hurts, I used to love her, maybe too much.

I can not believe I spent three years of my life with her, I gave all my love to her... and now she makes me puke.

Since that day I left our apartment and I live with my parents, she leaves messages to apologize and say she still loves me but I do not respond.

How to forget her and move on (we have a lot of friends in common so it won't be easy to just make her disappear)?

Also how can she stop talking to me? because she tries all the time to see me and I do not think I could control myself if I see her again, I'll probably hit her end up in jail.

67

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, stay away from her. I know you have some strong emotions that you are dealing with but they aren't worth causing more trouble over. If you don't want to reconcile with her, then cut contact and make sure she knows that. If someone cheated on me, I'd do the exact same thing. You can find things to do that will distract you from the feelings you have, but I think you will just have to wait and let time do it's thing. Over time, you will begin to calm down and move on from the situation. Just don't associate with her or that will prolong it.

What Girls Said 6

• naaaaw sorrytoo hear ; as I see it she is left with no one so she is trying o contact you ;if I was you I would change my number and have no contact what so ever and I would not take her back because she betrayed your trust ; and hun don't hit her she isn't worth it :D

• All you can do & should do, is tell her to leave you alone, change your number, & mention it to your friends that if she's ever around to give you a heads up so you won't run into her...& as of moving on..study/read about positive psychology..that seemed to help me out..maybe something to look into?

• Violence is never the answer. People get cheated on but that doesn't make them turn to violence. It hurts like hell - it ruins trust. It's not exactly 'good at all but violence gets you nowhere. Don't talk to her, keep ignoring her. If you communicate with her it will only prolong the pain and make it worse. X

• you don't have to hit her to calm down ! if you don't want to be with her again just tell her that but if you still love her give her a second chanse she can mabey change she only cheeted on you once and mabey she wanted something different...if you decide to give her a chanse talk to her...i know how it feels I've been with about 2 boys that cheeted on mee and one of them he diddnt change even dough I gave him another chanse but the other one he did and he never cheeted on me again!

• dont turn to violence, you know better than that, don't forget God is watching and just know that karma goes around, you don't have to do something physical to hurt someone.

• mdadojqowud

so your inisiting he does something mentally to hurt someone?

• no. I said leave it to karma I don't know why anyone would downvote that. dumbasses

What Guys Said 6

• i can't honestly say I know how you feel in the sense of the 3yrs you put into that relationship but I do know what it feels like to get f***ed over...If you truly want her to stop then that is on her end to get the idea, you on the otherhand shouldn't do anything but ignore her responses like you do now just give it time, it will probably get to the point where she calls you out saying "are you just gonna keep ignoring me?" I don't know what you would say then..but she has to understand that just because she said she's sorry doesn't mean "ok baby its cool you f***ed another guy I overreacted?" f*** her just avoid as much as possible

• I know how you feel. You should cry. It really helps. Keep yourself busy. Get a second job or find a hobby. If I were in your position, I'd give her a second chance. If you think she's the one, then you don't want to live with regret. When you give her a second chance, don't let your guard down and it'll save you the heartache in the future.

• Thx man, but I won't give her a second chance, I don't trust her anymore and I don't think she's the one anymore.

• Well, I think the most pathetic thing a guy can do to a women is physically hurt her. Yes, if you can not control yourself go seek help and stay away from her. I commend you at least that you recognized your response and are trying to stay away. I think you need lots of time and help from good friends on how to deal with this. Yes, she was wrong to do what she did. She should have been up front. We all can make mistakes. Often one party loves the other stronger and when something like happens it indeed sucks. Was it just a fling or does she have feeling for this other guy too? We can't control other people and their lives. You will rebound. Do not hurt her period. Sorry for what happened to you.

• Have you tried beating down the person she cheated with, no jk. Its not right to Hit anyone(especially a girl), just change your # or Block hers. But then again you should give her one last chance, since well she is desperetly want to see you again

• I'm not angry against the guy, cause I don't know him, I've never seen him and he probably did not know that my girlfriend was with me. But I am angry against my girlfriend because she betrayed me, she knew I loved her and she cheated on me.

• I'm actually surprised you left and want to forget about her. A lot of guys would try to work it out. Good for you. Listen, I know she deserves a nice backhand but don't get violent. Never contact her again and hook up with some new ladies.. go to a strip joint if you have to

• Don't hit her man. You'll truly regret it. I've toured a prison and they arn't fun to even be in for a few hours. Don't give her another chance, just cut it off. Once a cheater, always a cheater,