Girlfriend talking to another guy a lot, is this normal?

Background:My girlfriend of 2.5 years cheated on me and talked to the other guy for several months after I told her not to before finally stopping. I had to pry to find out, but I told her every time I looked and confronted her about talking to him. The reason she stopped was because I started walking out on her, I had become fed up with her behavior. That was the second time I forgave her and gave her another chance.

Current Issue: days later, I noticed her talking to another one of her guy friends, more than normal. I decided to pry again because I have trust issues. She had a few calls/ Facetime chats, and occasionally sends him a video or picture of herself (nothing sexy or naked as far as I know, just a face). I am bothered by that because that's how she cheated on me in the first place with the first guy (only dirty pics). I don't know much because she deletes all of her messages so I only have a few hours to see.

I am getting tired of feeling on edge and paranoid. I don't have a problem with her talking to guys as friends, but when I start to feel like she texts him as much or more than me, it bothers me. The guy she only knows over the internet through a game they play together, but that is the same with the guy she cheated on me with, which is why I am annoyed by it as much as I am.

I have mentioned my uncomfortableness about it with her, but I also did that when she kept talking to the guy she cheated on me with, but she continued to talk to him 2 months after I told her to stop.

Ladies: is this something normal and innocent, or should I be alarmed by the red flags my gut is signaling to me? How can I attempt to resolve this?

Guys: Have any of you been in a similar situation? How did it pan out and what did you do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly I would leave the relationship because being cheated on is not right but everyone is different. lets just say if my girlfriend never cheated on me and talks to another guy, I won't mind as long as she doesn't cheat on me