Why does my ex keep me on his Skype's List ?

We had a long long distance relationship and he found a new girlfriend. I was expecting this but it broke my heart though. He would that we stayed friend but I told him that it was better to not to talk to each other for a while. He was agree and told me to not contact him before 6 months because I was too attached to him. It happen 7 months ago and since that day we haven't talked to each other. He greeting me for the new year but I didn't reply.

The thing that torments me is that he didn't delete me from Skype. Is it possible that he is still love me ? As we used to talk on Skype all the time, it seems to me that we are in the same room ignoring each other because he is always online and me also. Why does a man keep an ex on Skype ? Why he hasn't deleted me ? Does he plan to talk to me again one day ?

What Guys Said 1

• He just doesn't have the time to delete you, or it's not worth deleting you.

• No, you can say that. We use Skype on our phone. Deleting someone just take few secondes.

So do you mean that I am not important to him that he doesn't care to keep me on his Skype? And he keep me on the list to see if one day I will contact him ?

What Girls Said 1

• Just delete him, I had a long distance break up, I just deleted him because it was driving me nuts. Delete and move on.

• I stil love him at the moment. If I deleter him I am afraid to loose him forever or that he gets angry.

• I felt the same way, that if I left him on my Skype list that there is a chance that we could get back together. That he will see my name and remember me. But he won't and he's not going to. You're just prolonging your pain. Be done with it. Honestly, I doubt he will care. And if he sees that you deleted him that may give him the push to call you and reach out or it wont. But you're jus hurting yourself believe me.