My ex girlfriend is sick. Should I bring her soup, or just leave her alone?

My ex girlfriend is sick, and I want to get back together with her. We talk a few times a week, and see each other about once a week. I feel there is a huge shot of us getting back together. I'm seeing her in two days, but should I bring her soup and a flower if she stays home from school, or just leave her alone? I have already wished her well, which she really appreciated!

2711

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are both still on good and talking terms then yes a bowl of soup and a teddy bear will make her happy.

I know if I was still on good terms with my ex-I would-but we don't talk to one another really.

Best of luck buddy-you have a good heart to think like this.