My ex girlfriend is sick. Should I bring her soup, or just leave her alone?

My ex girlfriend is sick, and I want to get back together with her. We talk a few times a week, and see each other about once a week. I feel there is a huge shot of us getting back together. I'm seeing her in two days, but should I bring her soup and a flower if she stays home from school, or just leave her alone? I have already wished her well, which she really appreciated!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are both still on good and talking terms then yes a bowl of soup and a teddy bear will make her happy.

I know if I was still on good terms with my ex-I would-but we don't talk to one another really.

Best of luck buddy-you have a good heart to think like this.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• I think it's a nice gesture. Maybe not the flower though, unless you definitely know she would love that. But all in all if someone did that for me I would be beyond flattered. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ! bring her soup that is so sweet?

it's the thought that counts and even if it's not homemade she will feel touched by the fact that you care. it will probably help to bring you two back together. good luck?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really love this girl, it doesnt even mean you have to love her any more than a friend, then i think it would be a sweet gesture that would make her adore you. It may just make you one step closer to getting back together

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be sweet, if you are still together. Depending on the reasons you broke up I would just wait to see her when you go to the movies. I think you should just give her space until you see her...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you bring her some soup, any friend would do that...I'm sure she would find it sweet. A flower is suggestive but that's up to you how she would interpret that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion you should she might have a diffeent perspective about you after that witch is good! Do it, it will increase your shot at getting her back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you should she will recognize that you care about her

0|0
    0|0
  • Soup but no flower. Don't come on too strong. Just soup is thoughtful enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to get back together, I think you definitely should! You sound sweet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show her that you care! I think you should bring her that soup :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring her flowers and see what she does/says. If you are confident with the results, keep going!!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring her soup

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, show her that you care ^^ good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should buy a soap and go to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Soup and a flower

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring her soup and her favorite stuff!!! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who she is. Some girls like being taking care of and others don't. Just give her a call and ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... Well you could take that risk, and bring her soup. But give her, space as you do it. Like, tell her you're bringing it, hug her wish her well and go on about your day as much as you'd want to sit around and talk, let the appreciation flow through her. (: now, if he asks you to stay, then stay of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on how it ended. If you broke up with her then she may still love you. If she broke up with you then I wouldn't because she probably thinks your being clingy and annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is sick she might be kinda moody, so I would try not to push her or anything. Definitely ask her if she is getting any better or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 10

• Dude you bring her the soup and a healthy drink as a friend ONLY ! build that relationship up without any other motives in mind. Go in the mindset that she is not going to be your girl.

If you knew that would you still bring it to her? your answer to that is your answer what you should do.

3|2
    0|0
  • Why do you even care about her?

Leave her alone. Move on.

0|3
    0|1
  • If you can do it with a clear conscience and no hidden motive, then there is no harm.

0|2
    0|0
  • Go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

0|0
    0|0
  • it definitely can't hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's still sick when you're going to go over there, maybe make sure she still wants you over and simply offer to nurse her back to health. Even if you don't end up getting back together, you're still friends. Friends are there for each other. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • So much fail.

She is your friend at the moment. That is all. She isn't your girlfriend.

So treat her like she is *just a friend*.

Period.

1|3
    1|0
  • Leave her alone. She's a big girl; she can take care of herself. Save your time and energy for a girl who wants to be with you. Don't even try to get back together with her... once it's over, it's over.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why do you even want to get back with her? If she dumped you, wanting to get back with her is pathetic.

No, just leave her be.

0|2
    0|0
  • You should bring her that soup and flowers just as a caring friend.

1|2
    0|1

Recommended myTakes