Ex girlfriend says we are soul mates

She broke up with me in January. Now she is getting in touch again and says we are soul mates. She also told how great times we had and she really cherishes those moments. She has a new boyfriend but she told me that she isn't sure does she love him or not. She is contacting me every day via texts or calls and says we are soul mates and we have unique connection. What's this? Does she still love me?

+ obviously she is hiding this communication from her new boyfriend, long calls full of laugh, texts etc... I'm not sure if I want her back but does she want me back?
She also googled "soulmates" and wrote me a long sms about that topic. She says we have all the signs that true soulmates have and this is something very special. But she is still with her new bf...

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's quite obvious she still loves you. I wouldn't get in touch with an ex and tell him we're soulmates if I didn't want him back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, maybe that is her purpose, but she still wants to continue with this new guy. She called again and said that yes, she likes him very much, but doesn't know if she REALLY loves him. She also said that she doesn't have that enourmous "spark" she had with me, and she said I am the only one who truly can understand her...

• We haven't met yet, but it's coming soon... we'll discuss about the date. Anyway, she called today again, out of the blue. We had a great time on the phone again. I also asked her straight that doesn't her boyfriend get annoyed, jealous, angry about this...and what if he wants her to stop contacting me, what would she do then? She answered that she would leave this guy. I said "choose, ME OR HIM?!?!" she replied "well... I don't know... well... I would choose YOU".

• Just see how the date goes, I'll just keep on repeating myself.