My ex boyfriend is spreading rumors? What to do?

My ex boyfriend is spreading rumors to his friends and all our friends that he took my v card. it's not a rumor since it's true but he is embarassing me. my parents don't know about this, I don't know what to do if they find out.

how can I stop my ex boyfriend from spreading this rumors or what's a good revenge for him? I still miss him but what he is doing to me is too much. Any advice?
Updates:
thanks for all your answers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You can't stop him, he's a free person who can do what he wants, no matter how tacky. The only good news is that he's really cockblocking himself. Some girls will avoid having sex with him, because they don't want their exploits spread around. Karma's a bitch.

3|0
    1|0
  • ignore it. the more you talk about it the more likely he will continue to say it. he says it cause it annoys you if he feels like you are indifferent then he will stop.

as for your mother I don't know about your parents but if you live in a culture that cares a lot about virginity then there is nothing you can do but hope the rumors doesn't reach your parents. and if it does deny it.

2|0
    1|0
  • Talk to his mother, and if she doesn't take care of him talk to his family priest. He's not afraid of you, but I bet he fears his mother. :)

3|0
    2|1
    • what are you 5? or perhaps 45?

• Hey Loda:

Show two brain cells and read the asker's profile. She is a Filipina - they handle things differently there than you do in Egypt. I presume the 5 - 45 comment is trying to imply that I'm either juvenile or senile, gee, maybe you could be on to something. How about we settle it this way, compare my best answer percentage to yours, and if I'm at least 3 times better off than you then you can stuff your comments in your pie hole. Capisce?

• that card is meaningless. Sure he is a d***, but that is something you should not give a f**c about. Only advise I can give is asking him to stop telling people your private matters.

2|0
    0|0
    • So just let him be a d***. Maybe that quite a few people will see that he is a d***.

• There's no way to stop him especially since he's telling the truth It may not be polite, but he isn't breakiing any laws.

All you can do is tell him to please stop, if you think that won't just encourage him to spread the news even more widely. Is he doing this for revenge? It sounds like it... So asking him to stop would just give him the satisfaction of knowing you're being upset.

You can't win a war of mutual revenge, unfortunately. Evfen if you took his viriginity..as you know, there's a pretty strong double standard about that!

Hopefully this will only spread among your peers and not reach the ears of your parents. Try waiting him out; he'll get bored with spreading this news if he gets no reaction from you.

2|0
    0|0
  • You slept with him. Congrats

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's nothing to be embarrassed about. And to retaliate against this type of stupidity will just blow up in your face. It's just one of those things you'll have to wait out. Nobody with half a brain will care for the information he's spreading but will instead notice what it says about him. He's letting himself down. You just be the bigger person and don't show it affects you.

2|0
    0|0
  • hes just being an insecure prick - my ex was saying bad stuff about me as well to cover his ass meanwhile he was the one who cheated on me and was doing bad stuff behind my back.

Go to his parents maybe? tell them the truth on what their "son" did to u?

1|0
    0|0
  • he is trying to feel like a macho man..please..he must have insecurity issues

2|0
    0|0
  • p.s you have nothing to worry about - everyone in relationships who has aa regular boyfriend has sex or does something sexual at some point in the relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why I never dated high school boys.

He deserves a good smack and kick in the balls. Like one of the guy commentors said, he goes after your honor, you go after his manhood, it's the only way he'll learn. Don't come right out and say it was small. That's tacky. Just insinuate it. ie. It was difficult to get in the mood, when there was so LITTLE to get excited about.

Or, after sleeping with him, I see why he loves his car so much, it makes up for everything else he lacks etc etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, look at it this way: Just about EVERYONE loses their virginity at some point. Usually around your age or younger. You've done absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. Yes, it's private information, and yes he's being very immature by blabbing about it to everyone.. but it's not Earth shattering information that everyone is going to be thinking/talking about for years to come. I doubt anyone that he's telling is really even all that interested in hearing about it. Even if they are interested, they'll get bored with talking about it in about a week or so.

As for your parents, I don't know what they're like, but they'd be very naïve and ignorant to think that their 19 year old daughter isn't having sex with her boyfriend. So it's likely they've already assumed as much.

1|1
    1|0
  • Confront directly and tell him off.

2|0
    0|0
  • dDizzie beat me to it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Confront him for going around talking about you. let him know that he makes himself look stupid. he's the typical little boy who acts like he just lost his virginity, going around getting all excited because he took yours. very immature

I gave yaddayadda a thumbs up because its true. guys like this kill their chances with other girls. I would not give the time of day to a guy with loose lips like that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes